Chapter 27: Grace

I came down from my high, to Nate running his fingers through my hair. He picked me up and walked me to the bathroom. Mateo was still sitting on the bed. I was wondering if Nate was ever going to wake up or it Mateo was ever going to let me come. 

"I can walk you know?" I said as he sat me down on the bathroom sink.

"I know. I like carrying you though, you're very tiny, you know." He said smirking turning on the shower, stepping back to let it get warm. The shower was a big walk-in shower, it took up the whole wall, with a see-through door and wall.

"You're very tall you know." I said smirking back at him. I turned to see Mateo in the doorway. "You both are." Mateo was wearing a tank top and gym shorts, he told me when he woke me up, he had just worked out.

"I'm assuming you want to shower with her?" Mateo tilted his head at Nate.

"Duh," Nate said turning around I chuckled. "You got to taste her; I get to at least shower with her." Nate said, crossing his arms.

"I heard you fucking her last night after I walked out, don't act like you haven't done anything I haven't seen, because you have. She isn't exactly quiet, you weren't either." Mateo said walking further into the bathroom. I blushed.

"She asked. What did you want me to do tell her no? By the way she rode me, so I wasn't exactly fucking her." He finished pointing at me, looking at Mateo. Mateo looked over at me, arched his eyebrow, and looked back to Nate.

"I would have loved to see that." Mateo said closing his eyes and biting his lip groaning.

"You two sure are comfortable talking about me, like this. You said you only shared one girl besides me?" I asked them tilting my head, still flush.

"Well, if we are going to do this right, we kind of have to be honest and we always tell each other everything anyway. Ever since Nick we've been this way." Nate said walking towards me stopping in front of me.

"Yeah, we never keep anything from each other." Mateo said, Nate wrapped an arm around my back and under my legs and bridal style carried me to shower.

"Okay, are you going to carry me everywhere?" I asked him as he put me down in the shower door, smirking at me. He towered over me, he had to be at least a foot taller than me.

"Like I said, I like carrying you, you're tiny." He said his smirk growing wider. Then it sounded like a doorbell rang throughout the house. "You expecting someone?" he asked Mateo, I knew who it was.

"No, nobody." Mateo said, then they turned to look at me. I smirked.

"It's just Taylor, I didn't bring any other clothes, I needed something to wear, I texted her my location and told her I was staying here the night." I told them.

"She isn't going to kill us, is she?" Nate asked, towering over me, his deep voice sending shivers down my spine.

"No, she's just here pick me up and give me some clothes. I wouldn't be telling you it was her, if she was going to kill you." I said smirking at him.

"Alright, looks like you get the shower considering I'm the only one here with clothes on." Mateo said looking to Nate.

"Yes." Nate said fist bumping the air, I chuckled and walked under the shower head. Mateo walked out of the bathroom shutting the door.

"Looks like we're going to have fun princess." He said smirking at me, walking into the shower towards me.

"Well, that's a new one." I said to him.

"You like it?" he asked, stepping towards me, I took a step back.

"I guess." I said he took another step making my back hit the wall behind me. He was now towering over me.

"You sure you just like?" he said leaning in his cock brushing my inner thigh. I gasped.

"Taylor is right outside; she will kill me if I take 30 minutes because you're fucking me. But yes, I do like it." I said to him blushing.

"Okay, princess." He took a step back and turned around stepping under the spray. He looked so fucking good wet. "Well?" he said smirking at me, oh he knew what he was doing to me.

I smirked stepping under the spray in front of him. Game on.