Chapter 14: Nate

I was shocked Mateo actually called her that, I called my girls that I was aware he did too because of the one other time we did this. I didn't think we would do that with her though, she seemed so innocent and she said it's been a while. Grace started blushing which clued me in, I was surprised she liked that.

"Yeah, you'll like that won't you?" I said towering over her Mateo still leaned over her. I could still taste her on my tongue, she tasted heavenly, felt even better coming on my tongue, I liked the way her body responded to me, the way she bucked her hips. I started again, "being our slut, both of us filling you with our cum?" I asked, arching my eyebrow smirking, I am still reveling in the fact I got to taste her first.

"Yes," she flushed, redness covering her face and neck. Mateo grabbed her hips and flipped her over onto her hands and knees, facing the bottom of the bed.

"Stay," he said walking over to his desk pulling out a drawer, I saw him pull out a condom box. I arched an eyebrow at him, he tore it open looking at me smirking.

"Don't judge, I bought it, after I saw her yesterday." He whispered walking by me back over to her, he took off his white button-down.

I read his intentions loud and clear when he climbed behind her kneeling, I sat in the chair getting a perfect view. He unbuckled his belt, unzipped himself, she looked nervous making eye contact with me, I smirked at her, at that she seemed to relax a bit.

"He's going to stroke himself while I fuck your pussy from behind," he stated reaching in front of her stroking her clit. She reacted immediately to him gasping, she stilled immediately, I knew she was reacting to his cock because then she spoke.

"You feel so big," she said blushing even harder. Mateo chuckled, reaching in front of her to twist her nipples she groaned arching into his touch.

"You can take it." He said, then thrust forward, she gasped with the pressure. He slowly filled her up and let her adjust.

I'm sure she felt full, I started stroking myself through my black dress pants, they looked amazing together. He set a steady pace thrusting in and out of her, holding her hips pulling her into him. He started kissing her up and down her spine, I started unbuckling my belt ready to take out my already hard erection. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it back making her arch her back.

"Mateo," she moaned. "Yes."

"You feel so good, so perfect." He said leaning down to kiss her neck from behind. "You look so pretty taking my cock from behind." He said into her ear. I took my cock out of my pants and started stroking myself, she looked up at me, eyes full of lust, I smirked at her, rubbing myself to match their pace.

He reached in front of her, and rubbed her clit. She moaned and relaxed into his touch even more; I circled my thumb around the head of my cock smearing precum on my cock, her eyes lit up when she saw me. I was trying to wait for them, I was almost there already from eating her out, I could still taste her. I'm sure she was still sensitive from me.

"Mateo!" she yelled when Mateo started thrusting faster into her, rubbing her clit, her arms gave out burying her face into the sheets, her arms laid out in front of her.

I fisted my cock matching their pace, Mateo used one hand to grab her hip and rubbed her clit and she went over the edge, Mateo right behind her with a growl. Seeing her go over the edge made me go right behind them, I saw stars.

"You think you're a little heavy for her?" I asked, after I came down from my high, I looked up to see Mateo on top of her, in a daze.

"She hasn't said I am." He smirked raising up, me asking must have drawn him out of his gaze.

He grabbed her hips and turned her over so she was on her back. She grabbed his neck and pulled him down beside her, and curled up burrowing into his side, head on his shoulder.

"You know he let you do that, right?" I asked pulling my pants up one of my eyebrows raised, I walked over and laid on the other side of her.

"I know" she said turning over on her back between us, staring at the ceiling. I saw she was shaking. "Ok, how long has it been seriously? Did she tell you?" I looked at Mateo, he turned his head to look me in the eyes.

"I've only had sex once 3 years ago." She said silently, turning over to burrow into me. My jaw went slack, I looked to Mateo.

"She told you, right?" I asked him, I didn't know, I mean, how? She was so gorgeous, how had she not fucked before.

"Yes, she also told me about how dumbass boyfriend who left her." He said running his fingers through her hair.

"But how?" I said turning over on my side to look more directly at her, she looked nervous, probably unsure of what to say.

"I only dated once, as soon as I put out, he left, I never did anything since, I never even pleased myself since." That earned her looks from both me and Mateo, she immediately closed her mouth, eyes wide. "I didn't mean to say that."