Chapter 32: Mateo

She tried leaning in, I put a hand on her pushing her back and tilting my head to signal, I was not going to until she agreed. She was going to deal with this, I may be an asshole to her sometimes, but she is going to deal with this. She nodded and I nodded back.

"I will, okay? I will deal." She said lowly, nodding.

"Okay," I put my hand down and she sprang at me fast, kissing me. Unbuttoning my shirt while doing so.

She looked up for me to deepen the kiss, she groaned into our kiss, and started grinding down on me. I grabbed her hair yanking it to deepen the kiss more, she felt so amazing, grinding on me, kissing me. She whimpered into the kiss, grinding down more, my cock immediately responded to her hardening.

"You feel so good baby." I said after she pulled away, still grinding on me. She started trying to unbuckle my belt, kissing my neck. I titled my head back reveling in her touch, I grabbed her ass in my hands kneading it, she whimpered.

She got my belt undone, and pulled my cock out, and started stroking it, making me buck my hips fucking her hand. She smirked at me, making me groan. She rubbed around the head of my cock smearing my precum.

"Baby, I know what you are doing but I am about to take what I need." I almost growled at her.

She got up, standing in front of me. I watched her admiring her, her hands slowly taking off her leggings, watching me with a smirk on her face. She turned around, I could see her beautiful ass in the thong, she slowly bent down, pulling the thong down, I groaned seeing her bare ass. I wanted so badly to fuck that ass. She turned around biting her lip, getting back on my lap and smirked at me, grinding on my cock.

"What are you waiting for then?" she spoke into my ear, freezing her pussy sitting on my cock. I could feel how wet she was, her rubbing her juices on my cock.

I sprang into action and was now on top of her on the floor. She gasped, and I took off her shirt, and started kissing my way down her neck, and chest. One of my hands made their way to her pussy she slowly spread her legs. I pushed a finger into her, making her buck her hips. I started thrusting my finger over and over, making sure to hit her spot.

"I love the way you feel, writhing just for me, wet just for me." I grabbed her wrists with my other hand putting them above her head. I flicked her clit with my thumb, she moaned, closing her eyes.

"More," she panted thrusting her hips, onto my finger. I pushed another finger inside her, rubbing her clit, with my thumb making her roll her head back.

I wasn't going to have her come, not yet. I didn't want her to come until she was begging for me to let her. I slowed my thrusts, still hitting her spot just not enough to make her come.

"So needy, such a good girl." I said into her ear, making sure she felt my length pressing against her stomach. Making her groan, I started sucking on her sweet spot on her neck, making her come apart.

"Please." She whimpered, under me, I smirked against her neck, I looked down to see her hips bucking up to meet my fingers. I groaned loving the sight seeing her hips thrusting onto my fingers.

"You can make requests but that doesn't mean I am going to let you come." I stated, pushing my cock onto her stomach, making sure she could feel how hard I was. She bit her lip, her head rolling back, she looked fucking beautiful. I was still holding her hands in place.

"Please, I want you. I need you." She said, opening her eyes looking into mine. She had the most gorgeous brown eyes, if you looked into them long enough, it was like you could get lost in them. She looked at me begging, panting.

I pushed up off her now hovering over her my cock pushing at her pussy. She groaned and tried thrusting the meet my cock, I pulled back and smirked at her. She started getting frustrated, pushing her hips up and trying to break my grip on her wrists.

"You take what I give you sweetheart, unless you ask." I said pushing the head of my cock against the inside of her thigh, lightly.

"I want you inside me." She let out. Her eyes were full of heat and desire. "Please!" she cried.

"Good girl." I thrusted into her, she gasped, I stopped letting her adjust. I sucked on her nipples gently biting them, she moaned pushing her chest up.

"Move." She said lowly. I thrusted out of her, fast she released a gasp and I thrusted back in, hard. She wanted to forget; I am going to make her forget. She moaned loud, I looked up to see Nate standing at the door, I smirked at him, and started thrusting in and out of her fast and hard.

"Looks like we have an audience. Let's give him a good show." I said into her ear, then I bit her neck right over her sweet spot. I rubbed my thumb over her clit, in circles, she bit my neck hard and started sucking.

"Damn, babe." I groaned out in pleasure. I felt her insides quiver, tightening around me, I groaned. If she kept on, I wouldn't be able to wait. I tightened my grip on her wrists, sure enough to leave marks.

"Yes...yes..." she moaned out. Wait what? I froze, she was still writhing.

"You're just now figuring it out?" Nate asked smirking at me walking into the room.

"She likes this?" I asked him, looking down at her. I didn't think she was the kind of girl to like pain.

"Yes, she likes pain." Nate said I looked up to him and we smirked at each other. I looked down at her.

"Oh, baby, you're getting it all now." I pulled out and thrusted back in. Hard. I leaned down and started kissing her, the kiss full of desperation. I flicked her clit again, making her moan into the kiss.

I started getting to where I couldn't hold it in, I had to get her there. I bit her neck, sucking, flicking her clit, making her whimper and writhe beneath me. I changed angles, shifting slightly hold her hip with my other hand, tilting her hips up. She started clenching around my cock.

"Oh God!" she cried out. I thrusted again, even harder, flicking her clit at the same time, making her go over the edge, with a cry. Her clenching around me even harder made me over the edge with a groan.