Chapter 119: Grace

It's been two weeks since I killed Nick, I don't feel much by it but I have been waking up with nightmares of Blake raping me when I was with him. I have told Nate and Mateo I was with him longer than I previously told them but they didn't seem to care they knew I was devoted to only them. I love them with all of my heart, and I love that I was bringing a child into the world with the both of them. Mateo has been looking at house but can't seem to find the right one. I am here talking to Nate over lunch while Nate is on a phone call with a friend of his Reanna, I met her shortly after I came home.

"Grace, I have tried avoiding the subject but I think I can ask now. I am totally okay if you don't want to answer no is that ok?" Nate asked as I was taking a bit into my sub sandwich, I nodded. "Do you think you are going to dance again?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Don't get me wrong I love the club, the girls, and everything but I don't think I can anymore." I said and he nodded.

"I understand. Are you still thinking about becoming a secretary?" He asked and I nodded once more.

"Yeah, I think I would be okay with it." I said and he nodded.

"Can you work for me?" He asked with a big grin on my face and I arched a brow. "Not at the club. I want you to work for me when I open my practice." He said and I nodded immediately.

I remember a few weeks ago when he told me about his idea, I immediately supported him. Over the last few weeks, we have been really getting to know each other talking over lunch, going on more date nights. It's been fun getting to know them.

"I would love too." I said and he kissed my forehead, he put his plate in the sink and sat back beside me.

"I was hoping you would say that." He whispered and I smile, I finished my sandwich and he put the plate in the sink for me.

"Grace!" I heard a yell and I arched a brow.

"Taylor? Is everything okay?" I asked and she ran up to me her cheeks flushed.

"Leo." She said and my heart stopped. I have been going home at nights me and Taylor have been cuddling up with Leo and watching movies, I really have gotten attached to him. "He can't keep anything down." She said and I picked up my phone.

"What's wrong with him?" Nate asked and Taylor shook her head.

"I have him at the front door in a carrier. I don't know, do you want to ride with me to the vet?" She asked and I nodded. "He's like my child and I know you've been close to him too." She said and I nodded once more.

"I probably shouldn't have gotten attached." I whispered but she hugs me and leads me to the front door. Nate is walking behind us; I turn to him and kiss him. "I'm sorry. I'll call you." I said and he nodded.

"Love you baby." He said and I smile at him.

"Love you too." I cooed he hugged me and opened the door for me and Taylor.

"If you don't marry them I will." She muttered and I arched a brow as she grabbed my hand dragging me to the car.

"Well, I can't quite put my finger on it right now but I am waiting for the films." The female doctor walked putting Leo down on the table he was gasping having trouble breathing. "He sure is a cute little guy." She petted him and Taylor walked over to her, me right behind her and he thumped making us all chuckle, he was still breathing hard.

Someone knocked on the door and she made a one second motion as she walked out. A couple minutes later she walked in with a grim expression on her face and my heart dropped.

"He has Gastric Neoplasia, and it seems, it's to advanced." She had a film in her hand and she put it up showing us a blurb taking over half his body. "I'm so sorry but I can't operate on this tumor." She whispered making a tear run down my face.

"What do you suggest we do?" Taylor asked behind a sob and I grabbed her hand.

"You can take him home make him comfortable to me it seems he has maybe a day, few days at the most. Or I can put him to sleep and end his suffering." She said and I looked at Taylor.

"Will he stay like this, having trouble breathing, gasping like this, if we take him home, suffering like this?" I asked and she nodded.

"There is no way for me to treat how he feels right now, so I can't make him physically feel better." She said and I nodded.

"Put him to sleep." I whispered and I saw Taylor nod in my peripheral vision.