Chapter 56: Nate

Grace just moved her legs resting them on my back, I wanted to lose control, but I'm afraid if I start to fast, I might lose control and hurt her. I was relishing in her reactions though you could tell she wanted me to move, I am about to let lose I just want to tamper it down a bit before I start. I looked over to Mateo who had stripped when I did and he nodded at me. I took that as my cue, I thrusted inside of her.

"You look so good, Grace." Mateo said trying to rile her up. She clenched her feet burying them in my lower back.

"Move." She groaned out, so I did. I thrusted into her desperation coming through me, I wanted her, I wanted her all week and it hasn't even been a full week. I started thrusting harder into her making her grab my shoulders her fingernails digging into them. I love it when she does that.

"Don't stop." I said to her. I felt her clenching around my cock, pulsating around me, she was already close. It may have been us not doing this for a short time but she was already close. Why? Maybe a dream? I could barely think straight with her clenching like she was, her warmth coating my cock. I could feel her dripping.

"Did you have a dream?" I asked, I looked over to see Mateo looking at me like I had lost my mind. I smirked and turned my attention back to her awaiting my answer.

"Just glimpses." She replied. "Most times I don't remember." she continued.

I thrusted into her harder and bit her neck, hard. I then started sucking to turn the pain into pleasure, I moved one of my hands to her clit circling it with my thumb.

"About us." I didn't ask I stated because she had just woken up, it had to help. My girl has dirty dreams, that only riled me up more. I was getting close; I need to chase after it. I started thrusting harder and harder, my mind going into a daze, consumed with her taste on my lips, and her touch, the feeling of her coating me. My actions were in a blur of me chasing my high and getting her off. I kissed, sucked, thrust, touched her.

"Nate!" she yelled almost there pulsating even more than before clenching my cock. I circled her clit, and I saw I left bite marks on her neck. I felt like my back was on fire I am sure she was still scratching me.

I looked over to see that Mateo had his eyes closed his head resting on the back of the chair. I wanted to make her scream. I grabbed her shoulder with one of my hands and flipped her over, withdrawing my cock. I sat her on all fours, and pushed my cock back into her pussy once more chasing the high. I grabbed her hips thrusting as hard as I could, she fell onto her arms and I saw her biting her arms.

"Come on, baby." I urged her. I raised a hand, and smacked her right check making her clench on me once again. I loved when she did that, she jerked forward her mouth opened, in ecstasy.

"Nate, please." She pleaded with me. I reached forward circling her clit twice more, thrusting my pelvis hitting hers, I went over the edge, I couldn't help myself. She quickly went over behind me falling forward I fell onto her hips losing my grip on her hips. My mind was in a daze as I came down from my high.

As I came too, I reached forward and pulled one end of the tie untying it from her head. I rolled over to get off her landing beside her, she turned over on her side facing me. I reached forward holding her, then kissing her deeply, my cock was still hard from being inside of her, she pushed my shoulders back trying to get on top of me. I grabbed her shoulders holding her there, Mateo climbed into bed lying beside us he grabbed her hips throwing her onto him so she was straddling him.

"Use me." He instructed her. She needs more and I can't. She climbed off of me, onto him grabbing his shoulders instead of mine. She started kissing him and he ran his fingers through his hair, grabbing the ends pull her head back he leaned up kissing her neck. He ran one hand down her back and to her pussy, she pushed her chest out gasping into the kiss.

"Please." she pleaded with him, closing her eyes.

"Use me." He said once again, then I got what he meant, he wanted her to use him however she wanted. He wanted her to fuck him the way she did with me.

She looked up at realization dawning on her, she grabbed his cock and lined herself up and started rubbing his cock on her clit, she bit her lip. Then she lowered herself slowly down onto him, he grabbed her hips tightly his knuckles turning white, she adjusted exactly how I showed her so it was easier to move. She started kissing his chest her hands tracing his abs, she went up farther and bit his neck.

"Yess," he moaned out, and rolled his hips up making her gasp. She lost control in a haze, as I watched them both, he moving up and down her breasts bouncing, he reached in between them flicking her sensitive clit. She started going faster, biting his neck sucking when she let go, he reached up grabbing her hair pulling it hard.

"Fuck!" She yelled out, Mateo started rolling his hips his pelvis hitting her clit, making her go over the edge again. She scratched his chest as I'm sure her mind went hazy. He tumbled over right behind her grabbing her hips pulling her up and down on his cock. Grace fell on top of him her eyes closed, his cock still buried in her.

"Are you ok?" He asked her wrapping his arms around her, holding her close.

"I'm ok." she whispered; she was shivering. I looked down to see my cock was hard, I covered myself up taking deep breaths to calm myself down. Something about seeing her and Mateo together beside me, it is like it is right, like being together, feels right. I was jealous when he touched but not in a bad way, I don't quite know how to explain it, but I love it.