Chapter 112: Grace

TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT, ATTEMPTED RAPE (HAPPENS THIS CHAPTER)

I opened my eyes and leaned up; Christi was sitting on the couch with a bottle of wine. She saw me and smiled, I rubbed my eyes and looked around not seeing Nate or Mateo.

"Nick is here. They went to find him before he found you, the door is locked." She spoke and I nodded. Then my ideas bubbled up in my mind, and I bit my tongue before I spit it out.

"They didn't have to do that." I said and she chuckled sipping on her wine.

"You didn't have to ask." She shrugged. An idea popped into my head.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I said and she checked her phone.

"I can walk down with you go to the one in the dressing room." She instructed getting up.

"I can go by myself, the girls will be down there, it's just from the hall to the stairs, then bathroom." I got up and she nodded.

"If you want too, you're a grown woman." She gestured to the door and I walked out, I looked from side to side as I closed the door and the coast was clear.

I walked down the stairs not hearing a sound as I walked into the dressing room, the girls must be dancing. I started to open the door to the bathroom I was sitting on the toilet when I heard a clutter. I arched a brow but washed my hands and walked out. I looked around silently hoping but not really hoping it was Nick. I heard a flutter but turned around not seeing anything.

"Hello Grace." That voice made everything in me still.

"Hey, Nick." I turned around seeing him up against the wall.

"The girls are doing freestyles you know what that means." He commented and I rolled my eyes. They could be out there for like three of five songs before they get back here. He started walking up to me but I stepped back until I reached a wall, thank God he stopped a few feet in front of me. "Now why are you trying to run?" He asked.

"What do you want, Nick?" I asked he started rubbing himself over his pants and I suppressed the urge to gag.

"Come on, don't tell me you don't want me. Everyone who has Mateo wants me." He said once again he started unbuckling his belt and my hackles started to rise, I pushed past him and I turned around keeping my gaze on him. He darted at me pushing me against the wall. "Come on, baby." He rasped out and I gagged.

"Come on baby, you know you want it." Blake darts at me and thrusts into me making me flinch. I'm against a wall. What the hell?

"No Nick." I said but he just groaned he backed up and he showed me his cock as he jerked himself off, he pinned me to the wall with his forearm across my chest. "No Nick, I don't want you." I said but he shook his head.

"Yes, you do baby. I'm your boyfriend the only one who can touch you of course you want me." Blake groaned.

"No!" I scream, on my knees on my bed. What the fuck? Again?

"No, Grace you do." He said I felt his hand push up my t-shirt and my stomach tightened. I shouldn't have done this.

"No, No." I tried pushing but he just pinned my hands above me he ripped my leggings down and I froze. I felt him push his fingers through my folds, I bit the inside of my cheek. I kicked him and he fell but pulled me down with him.

"Rough, I like that." He groaned he turned until I was pinned on my back, I heard a clutter and saw a letter opener but he started kissing my neck making me freeze. He thrust his fingers in me making everything in me shut down, I tried to think happy thoughts. I was with Nate right now, no Mateo, I can't think straight, this man I don't know is trying to make me...

"No please." I begged him but he smiled up at me.

"Please, you're catching on, keeping using that word, baby. Hold on, just a few more minutes." He thrusts in and out of my ass my hands pinned behind my back, pinned to the floor. What is going on?

"You're begging for it? That's good, yeah beg, for my dick." He spoke and I felt him there, at my entrance before I could blink, I had the letter opener in my hand I started stabbing. Blood covered my face, but I didn't hear or feel anything as I stabbed him over and over. "You bitch!" He screamed and something hit my head making me see black.