Chapter 13:Grace

Mateo looked to Nate, "We got any meetings? Anybody out there we need to see?" he asked Nate, I was sitting beside them anxiously because I wasn't sure what they had planned. I'm pretty sure Mateo had been coming up with some ideas, since we were waiting for Nate to begin with. Now I see why. Mateo removed his hand from my neck.

"You think I would be here if there was?" Nate answered to Mateo, eyebrow raised smirk on his face.

"Ok, sweetheart, how about tonight you just let things happen we can talk real after this okay? Whenever you want to talk, we can." Nate said looking at me concerned.

"Ok, but one question?" I looked at Mateo he nodded, "why do people call you a douche? By the way, no, I am not telling you which girl told me that." I finished saying, smirking at him.

"Guess you'll find out when you start dancing, by the way I don't care who said it, they are still here so they must not mind." He answered me cockiness in his voice.

He leaned into kiss me, and I did, I gasped at how amazing it was, my body immediately responded to him. It was slow at first but then it began rapidly getting hotter my horniness making it known between my legs, I wrapped my arms around his neck trying to bring him closer. Mateo grabbed my neck abruptly, and turned my neck, my eyes catching on Nate's.

"I want to touch you," Nate said leaning in, I let him kiss me his hands wandering my sides, he grabbed my shirt tail, and pulled it over my head, exposing my lace bra. "So beautiful," he said looking back up at me leaning to kiss me some more, my body was really lighting up now. I wanted more.

Nate pulled my legs, up to wrap around him and I did, I was pulled into his lap, I wiggled feeling his erection under me. He groaned and stood up; I hadn't known where we were going till my back hit... a bed? Nate laid me down and stepped back, I saw Mateo and Nate standing over me. I looked up to see it was a fold-down bed. Nate pulled off his shirt, throwing it behind him, it hit the couch.

"She's so fucking gorgeous" Nate said. Mateo and Nate both bent down kneeling to crawl to me on the bed. Mateo started kissing my neck, he raised my upper half up and undid my bra, taking it off. Mateo leaned back, he and Nate looked down at me. My body shivered under their stare.

"You have the most gorgeous breasts," Mateo said admiring me, "It looks like you have a perfect handful."

Mateo and Nate both came around to my sides Mateo on my left, Nate on my right. Mateo leaned down to start kissing my neck again, Nate started immediately kissing and sucking on my breasts. I moaned and started writhing beneath them, Mateo hands started to wander down my stomach to the start of leggings, he gently put his hand in my thong, he groaned, running his fingers through my folds.

"She's so fucking wet." He lightly flicked my clit, I moaned.

Nate started kissing down my stomach, Mateo pulled his hand away to start flicking my left breast and came up to kiss me. Nate pulled down my leggings and thong, and groaned at the sight of my soaking pussy.

"I can't wait till your cum is filling my mouth," he said, flicking my clit, I gasped into Mateo's kiss, "I bet you taste so good." He immediately bent down and licked my slit. I groaned around Mateo's kiss and bucked my hips.

"Already so fucking needy?" Nate said teasing me, he thrust his fingers in me, running his thumb around my clit in circles.

Mateo moved back down to my breasts, sucking and the sensation of the feeling of them both had me almost ready to cum already. They kept going Nate kissing my thighs, fingers thrusting over and over, Mateo giving attention to both breasts sucking them until they were stiff peaks. Nate pulled out his fingers when he heard me whimper. Mateo stopped as well, them both looking down at me, now standing at the foot of the bed. Mateo still had on his shirt.

"You want us baby?" Mateo asked me in a husky voice.

"More," was all I could say, I was in a daze.

"Alright, then." Nate said, and starting eating me out, I felt his tongue thrust in me, making me buck my hips, he grabbed my thighs and pushed them back into the bed. He started to suck my clit; at that I grabbed his hair overcome with the sensation.

"You taste so fucking good." He groaned. He ran his hands up my stomach to my breast cupping one then flicking my nipple, I gasped.

I saw that Mateo was watching us, he stepped back watching me writhe beneath Nate. Seeing that Mateo was watching made me even more aroused. Nate, started alternating between swirling his tongue around my clit, and thrusting his fingers inside me. I clenched the sheets beside me in my fist.

"Taste yourself." He said holding two fingers at my mouth, I licked up them, at that he growled, and starting licking me faster, flicking my clit, pressing his tongue flat against me. I took both his fingers into my mouth groaning around his fingers, my tongue making circles around his fingertips. He sucked my clit really hard making me come undone.

"Nate!" I cry going over the edge seeing stars, legs shaking, I could still feel him flicking my clit as I came down from my high. My legs were trembling now. I came down from my high, seeing Nate climb off the foot of the bed, he sucked his thumb, cocky grin on his face.

"You taste fucking amazing darling, I loved the way you bucked your hips under me," he said towering over me, Mateo as well. Mateo leaned down beside me one knee on the bed, I felt flush.

"You looked so fucking hot coming in his mouth, but I think you'll like our cocks more won't you?" Mateo said into my ear, I could feel his smirk, "I can't wait till you're begging for our cocks to fill you up, to see you cum around them, our little slut." I've never been called that before, at first, I was shocked, but then I felt even more aroused.