Chapter 42: Grace

After our shower together we all got dressed and I had a cup of coffee and the offered to make me something but I saw some bagels and I just grabbed one. Taylor got here and they were now asking questions about how she was raised. I think they want to get to know her, they also asked if there were any embarrassing stories about me but since I stayed to myself there were almost none worth telling which I am really grateful for.

"Grace?"

"Huh?" I looked over to Taylor who was looking at me like I had just missed very important information.

"Nothing, it just looked like you were in outer space over there." Taylor finished with a chuckle.

"I am just anxious for the rest of the routine from Jordan." I responded smiling at her, she has been teasing me the whole way through this process.

"Oh! Yes! I already know the last part of the routine and you are definitely not going to like what she is going to have you do." Taylor finished smiling from ear to ear.

"Hold on, wait a minute." Mateo started standing up. "Jordan, is the choreographer for her routine?" He turned to ask me. I was sitting behind them still at the island. Taylor was on the couch and Mateo was in the chair across from her. Nate was washing dishes and insisted on no one helping him.

"Yes, she is trying to learn how to do routines such as what Grace is learning." Taylor said leaning back and taking a sip of her coffee which, she graciously accepted from Mateo when she arrived earlier.

"Jordan? Jordan is the choreographer?" Nate questioned turning around to put a wine glass on the dish rack. "Yeah, we are definitely not going to like this." He said as he picked up another dish to dry off.

"I don't like this." Mateo said turning around looking at me gritting his teeth.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking to Mateo when I finished to his face pensive.

"Jordan is flirty, fun, I am just saying that whatever routine you are doing I am picturing it now in my head and I don't like it." Mateo finished turning back to face Taylor to sit down.

"She is stripping! Of course, it's going to be flirty and fun!" Taylor said to him, she was smiling from ear to ear.

She was probably even more excited given this reaction to Jordan doing the routine for me. I just hope they don't get to mad at Alex about this and it would be funny for me if they got jealous, because he is gay. I guess the way my face looked gave something away because next thing I knew Nate was standing in front of me.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked his face on edge.

"Nothing, oh nothing." I figured if they were going to act like this maybe I could mess around with them a bit. I smiled drinking my coffee.

"What is she having you do?" Nate asked me, his wasn't scaring me at all his voice was calm and quiet. I am trying my best to keep from laughing right now.

"You're going to have to find out Saturday." Taylor yelled behind him so I wouldn't have to answer. I was hiding my face behind the coffee mug. Don't get me wrong I am a little nervous but I don't think he would ever do anything to hurt me.

"Well, anyway if you both don't leave now, you'll be late." Mateo said getting up and running his fingers through his hair, I couldn't see the expression on his face because he was still facing Taylor. She started laughing right at him.

"You're right we need to go, but I am so excited for Saturday." she clapped her hands together getting up and I slid off the barstool in front of the island to stand in front of Nate.

"I'm not mad, but I don't like this either. Please don't do anything to graphic please?" Nate asked chuckling at me. I guess he knew I would never do anything to make the mad on purpose, I guess he also knew asking me was probably a lost cause.

"You know I can't promise that because I am now a stripper right, it is kind of my job to make it graphic." I teased arching a brow at him.

"Yeah, she can make it up to you both later." Taylor spoke walking to me grabbing my arm and almost dragging me to their front door.

"I guess you can!" Mateo yelled as we walked out the door.

"They are going to be so jealous!" Taylor whisper-yelled outside of their door, as I was closing the door.

"Why?" I asked in my regular voice because we were now further away from the door, Taylor was still dragging me behind her.

"Because I know the end of the routine!" She stopped turning to me smiling. "Alex knows to and he likes what the routine is, he just wants you to be comfortable with it." Taylor said turning his face to a cringed look.

"Why would I have to be comfortable with it?" I asked her with a worried look on my face, my insides tightening anxiously.

"You'll see." She smiled at me comfortingly and turned around to walked beside me to the car.