Chapter 121: Mateo

It has now been three months since we brought our little boy into the world, Taylor still picks at us for not proposing to Grace in a grand gesture, but we thought she would like it to be simple. Grace agreed saying she thought doing something grand wasn't for her, Taylor silently agrees with her but just likes to pick fun. I am about to head out to the club, Nate going with me as Grace, is feeding Luca in her arms. We haven't played, we have however punished her for things and she's loved it and wants to play but we haven't had time since Luca.

We are her doms in the bedroom sometimes she loves it, and she has expressed she would like to try it full time but me and Nate aren't sure. We like doing it in the bedroom but the thought of her being our sub outside the bedroom although we both have enjoyed doing it before we don't know if we want that. She adamantly understands, and say she would like to try it for maybe just a week, we have told her we will think about that, right now as she's swaying with Luca feeding him, I look at my beautiful wife and my heart flutters.

"I love you baby." I give her a quick peck on the lips and she smiles up at me. "I love you Luca." I give him a kiss on the forehead and he smiles up at me.

"I'll see you at the club." She whispers and I nod. She comes to the club to see the girls but hasn't danced again since Nick. Nate walks up behind me and I step away.

"I love you." He coos and kisses her before looking down at our son. "Love you, Luca." He gives him a kiss just as I did and starts walking to the door. "Angel, I don't like being away from you but I'll see you at the club." He turns and says making her pout before nodding. I kiss the top of her head before following Nate. Emma has been babysitting Luca she's moved in with Taylor just as she predicted and she has gotten closer with her and Grace. I get in the car letting out a sigh sitting beside Nate who looks back at the house we just moved into our must haves unpacked but we haven't unpacked much else.

"What is it?" I asked and he looks over at me.

"I don't like leaving her." He said and I nod at him and he reaches over grabbing my hand. Our relationship has been great he gives me blowjobs and we fuck; I catch him grabbing my hand as if it's second nature now.

"She'll be okay. Emma is about to be here she's just running late." I say and he nods starting the car.