Chapter 35: Grace

I felt their cocks still in me as I came down from my high, my legs shaking my head was on Nate's chest. I soon felt kisses going down my spine, it felt amazing, shivers went down my spine. Nate brought his hand to my hair brushing his fingers through. I noticed they do that a lot, like my hair much?

"I'm sorry to do this. I wish I could stay buried in you forever." Mateo said grabbing my hips withdrawing his length from me making me gasp into Nate's chest. I looked up making eye contact with Nate, he chuckled, I looked at him confused.

"You have so many hickeys." He said shaking his head. I just chuckled at him, unbothered. I liked the feel of them, the pleasure they gave me and I could cover them up. Nate put me down, my legs shaking from them as he turned around turning the water off.

"I thought we were going to shower?" I looked at him confused as hell.

"We are, hang on." Nate and Mateo stepped out Mateo looking back smirking at me. I could see their silhouettes through the steam on the glass getting rid of the condoms, I'm guessing.

"Did you have to take her ass?" I smiled at myself hearing them almost whispering. I bet they think I can't hear them, almost the whole bathroom was marble their voices were practically bouncing off the walls.

"You tasted her first." Mateo grumbled out annoyed, I could tell.

"Yeah, but you took her pussy first." Nate I could see what looked like his silhouette stepping away from Mateo.

"You know I can hear you, right?" I chuckled out. I put a hand over my mouth not wanting them to really hear me holding in a laugh.

"Oh, come on you love it." Nate raised his voice and I could hear his smirk. I could see them making their way back to the shower, Mateo stepping in first Nate behind him.

"Don't you?" Mateo asked huskily and, in a flash, I was against the glass his knee between my legs, hand around my throat. My feet where off the ground his left hand holding my hip in pace against the wall.

"I'm getting serious déjà vu right now," I smirked at him putting my hand around his wrist, but not pushing him away.

"What do you mean déjà vu?" Nate asked stepping to the side looking over Mateo's shoulder, furrowing his brows completely confused. Mateo pressed his knee into my clit making me moan, closing my eyes.

"We had a little moment in the club, in the bathroom. They day we met; you weren't the only one that lost control brother." Mateo looked at me angrily but still addressing Nate behind him. There was a fire in his eyes, almost like he was actually mad.

"Mm, well that's actually nice to know." Nate said giving me a devilish smile rubbing his hands together.

"Can I please take a shower now?" I asked Mateo a shiver going up my spine, I missed the warmth of the shower. Mateo leaned into me to putting his lips against my earlobe.

"I will punish you for telling him about that moment, sweetness. That moment I was hoping we could keep secret." Mateo said in a threatening tone, then bit my ear lobe.

"Well, that, sounds ominous." Nate rolled his eyes. "We both know you wouldn't actually hurt her, and seeing as you have your knee pressed against her pussy, she's moaning in pleasure she knows that as well." Nate stepped up beside Mateo.

"You know what I mean." Mateo looked at him, fire in his eyes. Nate stepped back holding up his hands.

"Ok Princess, you're on your own. I'll be back in a few." Nate stepped out of the shower, what did he mean? I heard the door close, which meant Nate wasn't here, and we were alone.

Mateo chuckled looking directly at me. "We are going to have some fun. You ready?" I nodded at him not knowing what else to do or say. I swallowed my throat feeling dry suddenly.

He grabbed my chin and changed my line of sight, to the right side of the shower. I furrowed my brows confused as hell; it's just a wall. Wasn't it?

"You don't see it do you?" He asked me. At this point I thought I was fucking blind.

Mateo stepped back from me setting me gently on the ground walking over. I saw him pull a handle that I saw was hidden in the marble. A portion of the wall came down to reveal a bench. What the hell?