Chapter 15: Nate

"What the fuck?" Mateo and I said in unison. She looked at us both panicky look on her face.

"I didn't mean to say that. Ignore it." She said running her hands over her face, she sighed deeply. "Ok might as well, I didn't know how." She said slightly embarrassed at the admission.

"I am not ignoring that, baby. By the time we are through with you," Mateo cut himself off with a sigh, he pulled a hair out of her face putting it behind her ear, "you'll be able to do that and more. You'll finger yourself thinking about me or Nate." He said running his fingers down her arm, grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"You don't care?" she turned abruptly to face Mateo.

"Hell no." he said leaning forward he pecked her on the lips and pulled away standing up, putting his clothes back on. "We got to get you back downstairs. You live with Taylor, right?" he asked her.

"Yes." She asked rising up, getting her clothes as well.

"Okay, we are taking you to dinner, Monday? At 6? That fine with you?" He looked to both Grace and me.

"Guess so," she said and I nodded. Mateo seemed to close up after sex, or anything with a woman he would suddenly turn cold, guess this was him trying that.

"You need to get back downstairs; we'll pick you around 5:30." He said making his way to the door opening it up, she must have got the message because she sighed, deeply, like she was frustrated and walked through it. He closed the door right behind her.

"You say you want her, yet you make her run out the door." I said grabbing my white button-down of the couch, putting it back on.

"Don't start." He grumbled under his breath.

"Just saying man." I said opening the door to make my way out. I stopped right outside hearing voices.

"I kind of figured something was going on the way you were zoning out in the car Grace; I am not stupid. We basically grew up together." I heard Taylor said.

"You're not mad?" Grace asked, I'm sure she was bracing for the worst.

"No, of course not, and if you are worried about the girls, they don't care most of them still have boyfriends anyway." Taylor said, I think I heard her sitting down on the couch. I started walking towards my office.

I am glad that she has Taylor's approval and the girls, that would make this go smoother for her. I am also glad the girls don't care because thar would make the tension show on stage, we need the girls to stay friends to dance together.

"Let's get started on this." I mumbled to myself turning on my computer. I needed to finish renewing our liquor license, it was that time.