Chapter 24: Nate

After I came down from my high, I rolled over bringing Grace over on top of me. I was still inside her, and her legs were shaking. I started running my fingers through her hair, I loved the way it felt. She started planting kisses on my chest, I lifted her hips pulling my cock of out her she gasped. I chuckled.

I felt Mateo slide into bed beside us, she was still on top of me. Mateo leaned over and kissed her head, and when she looked up at me, I kissed her forehead. She rolled over to the side in between me and Mateo and curled up.

"Do you want us to go slower?" Mateo asked, looking down at her, I was about to ask the same.

"No, you both are ok." She looked up at him. I was afraid we were moving too fast for her, but I had to admit, I felt something for her, I just want to explore this.

I may be moving fast but it's only because I am feeling something for her, something I can't explain. The moment I saw her, I felt different, it was like I came alive. I don't know what this is going to lead to but I just want the chance to explore it.

"We can go slower, if you want." I rolled to my side to face her.

"This is what I want. I kind of like this, going this fast." She explained rolling over to her back, looking to me and then Mateo.

"I was hoping you'd say that. You want to stay for the night?" I asked smirking at her.

"I don't want to be any trouble; I can go home or stay if you want." She asked looking back at me. She really would not be any trouble; I could give her one of my shirts to sleep in. I would prefer her without one though.

"Ok, you're staying then," I rolled over a bit more and gave her a kiss. I looked at the clock beside Mateo to see it was 11.

"But I need to get up early. Taylor will kill me if I'm not there." She said, looking to the ceiling.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Mateo asked and rolled over to give her a quick kiss.

"Practicing. The girls will start practicing together at 12:30 so I need to be there around 7:45 to practice for my dance Saturday." She answered, looking at him nervously, she was probably trying to guess his reaction.

He abruptly rolled over on top of her hand on her throat. He pressed his knee in between her legs, making them spread.

"I told you no dance." He told her gritting his teeth. He started grinding into her, making her gasp.

"You could just fire me you know, or ban from the club? Oh wait, you can't." she said smirking. God, she was a firecracker when she needed to be. I felt my cock hardening seeing what was going down.

"You love this don't you?" he asked putting more pressure on her throat. He stopped abruptly making her furrow her brows, I could see the wheels turning in his head.

"Who are you dancing with?' he asked, now this I wanted to know as well, I rolled over to my side propping my head up on my hand, elbow on the bed. Mateo turned to look at me, I just smirked at him, and that he glowered at me, that just made me smile wider at him.

"I'm not allowed to tell you that." She looked at him blushing at him, nervously look on her face.

"Who told you that?" This time I asked looking over at her, confused.

"I am not telling you who told me that, I just know I am not allowed to say." She looked at me grinning. God she was loving this.

"Because you think I'll fire them," Mateo nodded rolling off her, agitation written all over his face. I was just confused, why she couldn't say. He stood beside the bed running his hands through his hair.

"You know how to play your cards, beautiful." I said running my hand through her hair smirking at her. For whatever reason it was, I don't think it was anything bad. Sometimes the choreographer doesn't like the girls to talk about the routines.

"I'm sure it's just because Christi is putting something new together, you know how she doesn't like the girls to talk about the dances." I said looking over at Mateo, he looked at me and nodded a little relieved. I looked over to see Grace with a confused look on her face for a second, but she quickly wiped it away. What was that about? I rolled over laying back beside her.

"What do you want to do?" Mateo asked her, still standing beside the bed. I walked to my bathroom opening the door, getting rid of the condom and cleaning up.

"I'm pretty tired." She answered looking at him.

"Alright then, do you want anything to sleep in?" I asked her turning around walking back to her. She turned to look at me.

"I'm fine." She answered. I laid back beside her.

"Goodnight then," Mateo said abruptly and walked out turning the light off.

"Why did he just walk out?" she asked turning over and sitting up. I reached over and turned the lamp on my nightstand beside me.

"Don't take it personally, please don't take it personally. He does it with every girl he sleeps with." I said sitting up facing her.

"But I thought he said, he felt different about me." She looked at me concerned.

"He does, he is probably just trying to figure out what to do with it is all." I stood up, she looked down to see me sporting a boner. I smirked at her.

"We don't have to anything unless you want to, now get under the comforter," I said hold a corner up, she got up and spoke.

"I'll be right back" she said I nodded and she walked into my bathroom, picking up her phone on the nightstand, I just noticed. I got underneath the covers and laid on my back staring at the ceiling.