Chapter 65: Mateo

I was tasting Grace coming on my tongue, I feel like I could taste her forever, I reached up kissing her deepening it so she could taste herself. I stepped off to the side of the bed taking off my boxers. I slid back in beside her she grabbed my shoulders kissing me. I put my knee in between her legs to keep myself up.

"Good girl." I complimented. I know it was probably wrong for me to come in here specially to come at it like I did, but it wasn't until I was in bed with her, I realized I needed her.

I started rubbing her upper thighs, near her pussy, her eyes were still closed, I lowered myself kissing my way back up her thighs, up her stomach and started sucking her nipples. She grabbed my hair pulling me up I kissed her, and flicked her clit making her gasp, I took the advantage deepening the kiss.

"Please." She begged. And here I thought I would be doing that. She rubbed her pussy lifting her hips against my knee cap. She was so beautiful, I loved the feeling of her coming apart on my tongue, of her under me.

"You still need me?" I asked, I tried my best to stay quiet.

She was making it damn hard as pretty as she was, I just hoped Taylor didn't hear, Grace nodded her head her eyes went closed as she moved her hips up and down. I felt her juices soaking my knee, I picked up my knee moving the other to sit in between her legs. She brought her legs up spreading out in front of me. I saw her pussy, dripping I bit my hand to not say anything.

"Yes." She finally answered me, she had the sheets in her fist. I lowered myself so I was hovering over her, holding myself up on either side of her head. I took my cock in one fist and rubbed it against her.

"Are you sure?" I asked her because I didn't want her to think I was pressuring her, I would stop if she said so, I always will.

"Yes, please." She said shuddering underneath me, I lowered myself into her, she was pulsating around me, her warmth coating me.

"Damn." I whispered, and started kissing her because if it was anything that would calm me it would be her.

She started thrusting up signaling me to move I started moving slowly, like we had been, it was like we had a rhythm and we were not in no rush. I felt her hands on my lower back, and ran her hands up my spine, making me shiver. I leaned down kissing her chest up to her neck and lightly bit her, and flicked her clit with my thumb. The music in her room became merely background noise in my mind my thoughts were focused solely on her.

My mind began to go in a daze, it was full of her, her scent, her touch, and her kisses. I wanted to make this last, I didn't want to be in a hurry, I just wanted her, and her forever, I wanted it go on forever. I felt her pulsating around me she was close, I flicked her clit once again and thrusted a little harder making sure to hit her spot. She pulled my head down her neck and I knew what she wanted, I bit her, hard. I felt her shiver her grip on my head tightened, she started pulsating around me clenching, I felt my cock twitching inside her, she leaned up biting me back and started scratching my back, while her mind was in a daze. The feel of her, doing that it made me go insane, she started sucking my neck making me come undone.

"Yes." She moaned. She bit my chest, making my body come more alive.

"Fuck Grace." I muttered. I laid myself beside her coming down from my high, I felt her roll her over hugging my right arm. "Are you ok?" I asked as soon as my mind cleared.

"Of course, are you?" she asked me her voice a mere whisper.

"I'm better," I said looking down, kissing her forehead. I was trying my best to keep my mind from going dark but I needed her to clear it, I needed her to make me forget, I needed to believe she was here, with me.

"You can talk to me, if you want, you know?" Grace asked. I know she wants me to talk to her, and maybe I can but not now. I can't trust a woman ever since her, and while I know that Grace won't try to do anything to hurt me, I thought the same thing with my ex. Maybe I should just tell her that.

"I know I can, but I thought the same thing with my ex." I felt her tense beside me. "That came out slightly wrong, can you give me time? I know you are not her and you would never do anything to hurt me while all she was wanting to do was hurt me, I need time to digest that is all. Okay?" I stated immediately reassuring her, I did not want her to think I in any way thought my ex and her had the same motives.

"Yeah, ok." She said and I felt her relaxing again. She held my hand in hers intertwining our fingers still hugging my arm. I pulled her closer to me by her hand, she immediately relaxed in my grip.

"Hey Grace," I said trying to get her attention once more before I fell asleep.

"Hmm?" She answered.

"Nothing is going to happen to you," I reassured her.

"Thanks for comforting me but I don't think you can guarantee that." She trailed off.

She was right with just me and Nate and her dancing at the club I couldn't reassure her nothing was going to happen. Some of the girls have been harassed before and the bouncers always cared for them when they needed it maybe tomorrow, I need to give Jason a call, see if he can have someone stay with Grace. I hired him as my first bouncer, he quit the police department said his wife wanted him to have a safer job, he basically hired the rest of the bouncers, he would know what to do.