Chapter 82: Mateo

I was still lying beside Grace, she was holding my hand, her eyes had been closed for a bit I think she may be asleep. I knew one thing for sure, I loved her, and I was not letting her go. She slowly opened up her eyes and took a look around my room, there was nothing on my walls they were bare. After she woke up, she asked what we wanted to do, Nate told her he would like to play carpet golf with her. I got dressed to go with them even though I disliked the idea. Since we were going Jason wouldn't have to.

"What do you have against carpet golf?" Nate asked me meeting me in the kitchen, Grace was still getting ready, she insisted on having a shower alone.

"I don't know." I really didn't, I've only gone a couple times. I went with my ex, I guess it was always uncomfortable. I thought of my room like my place to get away to be myself, maybe that was why because I had always had my walls up. No one had ever been able to make me care about anything like Grace had.

"I know a place near her it's glow in the dark. That's where we are going." He explained. He was wearing a white t-shirt and joggers, and I was wearing a black t-shirt and dress pants. Grace walked out wearing, a black t-shirt and her pants she was wearing when she got here. Later I needed to remember to offer her a drawer or something.

"I found this t-shirt in my bag; Taylor must've put it in there." She said walking up to us.

"Ready to go?" Nate showing his flirty smile.

"Always." She said, Nate clapped his hands and we all started off for the door.

After about a twenty-minute drive we pulled up to a place, it had a neon sign out front and there weren't many cars. Grace insisted on paying for herself and we all grabbed a club. We walked over and I kept the score card.

"What do I get if I win?" Nate asked Grace teasingly. I smiled wondering what dirty thoughts were filling her mind.

"Whatever you want." She answered simply. Her back was facing us, she was looking down.

"I guess you want the same in return?" I chimed in asking.

"Yes." She said turning toward us, a sinister smile in place. She never said in the car she'd ever been here, but she never said she had, but she did show a familiarity with the place.

"What are you thinking in that pretty little mind?" I said walking up slowly toward her.

"Wouldn't you like to know." She said turning around dropping her golf ball in front of putting her foot over it to stop it. She started focusing on the club in her hands, diverting her attention away from us.

"I would." I chimed, as she swung her club. I must've startled because she jumped slightly but she quickly hid it as if she took a deep breath.

We were now on the seventh hole there were 21 here, right now she was beating us and I'm pretty sure there is definitely something she is not telling us. Nate was bummed out; she was teasing us constantly about how if we didn't step up our game, she would get what she wanted. Right now, I wasn't concerned that it would be a bad thing. Nate looked to be behind her by two, I had one less than him. She did a cute little dance and went a pick up her ball. Now curiosity was getting the better of me.

"Are you going to tell us?" I said walking up to her. She started acting nervous but she had a little glimmer in her eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Nate asked. I don't know maybe I'm wrong but I'm sure she had a knack for this. I was just wondering where she had done this before, she seemed to have done this a lot. Her phone started ringing, she turned to me and mouth Taylor, Nate took his shot getting the ball in three.

"Yeah, we are at the golf course." I heard her whisper I was standing with my back to her but close enough I could hear bits and pieces. She hung up and turned around startled to see me so close.

"So, you have come here before?" I asked tilting my head at her.

"Me and Taylor went to a mini-golf course near our house every year for our birthday this place sort of took the place of that." She explained.

"Oh ok, cool." I said simply.

We played the rest of the game Nate was playing around with her teasing her, he was trying to throw her off her game, but it never worked. She won, and she had not told us what she wanted, we went to a pizza restaurant, and I grabbed us a couple pizzas and we went back to our place. It was getting late and there wasn't much we could do.

Nate had drove back to our apartment just like he did on the way, I watched the entire way making sure no one was following us. We went back to our apartment and settled in the kitchen at the island eating.

"You told us you wanted whatever you want if you won what do you want?" Nate asked, he asked about three times on the way here, she hasn't said yet but she did say she knew what she wanted.

"I don't know if it's possible." she said shaking her head. I'm not sure what she wanted but I would give it to her if it was possible.