Chapter 122: Grace

I'm cooking what's left of my breakfast, Luca making little sounds in his carrier and I smile my heart fluttering at everyone. I never pictured being a mother but it's moments like this with him sitting in his blue sleeper, smiling at me as I rock him gently in his carrier, silent music playing through the kitchen that I shake my head for ever thinking I thought differently. I get out my bacon and am about to take a bite of my eggs and there is a knock at the door.

I woke up late, we all did so the guys ate some left over so Nate grabbed a doughnut and Mateo fixed a small salad before darting out the door. Today was an early day at the club because they are going over all new songs scrapping their old playlist.

I walk over to the door opening it seeing a guy standing there in a ski mask and my eyes widen. I inwardly pray that Luca doesn't cry right now, as I try to shut the door but the guy pushes his way in and I see he's wearing a hoodie and black jeans, I try to remember that in case I get away.

"What do you want?" I asked but he says nothing scrambling for my hands and I see the doorbell linked to the camera Nate put in and I push the button and hope that he can see me right now.

"Fuck." The guy whispers, I recognize that voice, and I felt a stab in my neck and everything goes black. 

---------------

Hello, everyone. I didn't know until about halfway through this first book that I wanted a second one. I am currently writing the first book and am almost finished with that one, expect the first five parts of that book to be uploaded March 23, 2022. 

I hope everyone enjoyed reading Book 1/2 of the Desire Duet and everyone tunes in for the second book 'I'm Theirs'