Chapter 98: Grace

I stopped what I was doing briefly, bracing for what Mateo was going to do, he stopped walking and looked at me, and I blushed under his gaze. The vibrator in my hand was still on, and I had both of my hands in my lap.

"Keep going, Angel. Don't stop on my account." He said to me. I nodded slightly, and he grabbed my hand without the vibrator and he made sure two fingers were up and he held them at my entrance. I cried out at the force of him slowly moving my fingers inside me, I reached down and ran the vibrator on my inner thighs, teasing myself. Mateo kissed me lightly on the lips making me moan.

Mateo stepped away watching me briefly before reaching down, I closed my eyes my fingers hitting all the right spots inside me, I was clenching on my fingers involuntarily. When he raised back up in front of me he was holding lube in a tube and he walked back over to Nate, who was still facing the wall. Mateo ran a finger up his spine and I could see Nate shiver, I put the vibrator back on my clit and then put it lower withdrawing my fingers, and putting it inside me. I moaned once more, and I saw Mateo put some lube on two fingers and start probing Nate's hole once more.

"Mateo." Nate groaned out; I could see him trying to back up on his fingers but Mateo would pull away each time.

I turned the vibrator off and I laid down on the floor on my knees dragging the blanket down with me putting it under me. I started thrusting my fingers inside me and fixed to where I could thrust my hips to meet my fingers. I saw the exact time Mateo pushed his fingers in and I did the same thrusting my fingers, Nate's moan echoed through the room as mine did. I felt my wetness run down my fingers and I knew I was close in an urge to get myself there I started flicking my clit with my thumb and scissored my fingers inside me hitting all the right spots exploring myself. I heard Nate moaning and string of curses before Mateo spoke.

"You want this?" He asked I looked over to see Nate's hand on Mateo's crotch. Nate nodded and I started thrusting faster on my fingers my muscles contracting around my fingers, and I came when I pinched my clit. I cried out my movements failing me as a small orgasm barreled through me. Mateo cursed, as I came down from my high. "Speak." He ordered Nate.

"Yes!" I heard Nate cry out, and I slowly got up and sat down in the chair and was going to enjoy my private show. I heard Mateo unbuckle his belt and he withdrew his fingers from Nate's hold and Nate gasped.

"I want to see." I purred wanting them to move to where I could see them. Mateo turned to look at me my legs shaking slightly, probably from the anxiety. He grabbed Nate by the shoulders and moved him to stand beside the square thing, and he moved it and it was now level, like a table.

"Mateo," Nate breathed out, and Mateo pushed him to where he was bending over the side, and I could see he was holding on to the sides. I saw Mateo lift his cock and Nate held his breath looking at me, he was flush all over. Mateo grabbed Nate's hips and with no warning thrusted into him. "Fuck!" Nate cried out.

"You're so tight." Mateo spoke, he was standing still and he looked at me, I spread my legs out slowly, giving them a tease of myself that had them both groaning. I wasn't going to touch myself, I just wanted to watch them, Mateo looked down at Nate and started moving.

"Don't be shy. Harder!" Nate demanded, and Mateo started fucking him harsh, fast thrusts. He leaned forward biting Nate's shoulder making him groan out.

"Fuck." Mateo groaned and his attention was now solely focused on Nate, he rose his hand up and started slapping his ass.

"Damn!" Nate cried out, and he turned around looking at Mateo and something passed between them in that moment, and they kissed. They were kissing with such force, almost like they were battling for dominance, and my clit started aching, throbbing. Mateo pulled away biting Nate's lips.

"You taste so good." Mateo said to him, and he thrusts slowed down slightly, he was close.

"Mateo, fuck me." Nate said his eyes closed, and Mateo started faster once more, and he bit Nate's shoulder, slapped his ass. Mateo came with a moan closing his eyes, and he kept thrusting through his high.

"Get her off." Mateo spoke when he opened his eyes and he looked at me so possessively, and sat down in a chair that was behind him, I never noticed.