Chapter 95: Mateo

Jason told us he would give us some time alone and went to our guest bedroom.

"She is a little protective over you two. Although, I kind of admire that." Grace spoke. She was wearing blue leggings that made her ass look bigger, and a white t-shirt, I licked my lips.

"Yeah, we've known her for years." Nate said he subtly looked to me and I nodded. He was wondering if it was time we play, I walked up behind her, and I think she could sense me because she shivered slightly. I reached forward and grabbed her hips, and she rested her hands on top of mine, I walked up to her standing with my front to her back.

"Do you want to play?" I asked her. She leaned back resting her head on my shoulder I wrapped my arms around her, Nate stood in front of her. I looked down to find her with her eyes closed.

"What do mean?" She whispered, I lowered my hands and slid the tips of my fingers in the waistband of her leggings. She wrapped one arm around me, and she reached forward and Nate held her hand.

"The other night, our little conversation? Do you want it to happen?" I asked her brushing my lips across her forehead. My cock hardened feeling her roll her hips, I bit the inside of my cheek to hold back a groan. She opened her eyes, blushing shy smile on her face.

"Yes." She said silently biting her lip. I slid my hand down cupping her pussy, nothing more and I pulled my hand out smirking at her. She looked to Nate and nodded her head, he tightened his hold on her hand and she followed him to the gaming room, well playroom for the night.

Nate turned around pinning her to the wall before she could blink kissing her, and pressing his body against hers. I groaned seeing the two of them, he pulled her shirt off and pants down and she stepped out of those. He pulled away from her biting his lip as he did and I kicked the door shut behind me.

"You need a safe word, Angel." I said to her, I had my hands in my pockets, it wouldn't be me that would be touching her tonight. I was looking at her, at her round breasts, that could fit easily in my hands and she was biting her lips, and she shivered under my gaze. My cock grew knowing I could make her feel that way with just me looking at her.

"Red." She whispered. Nate leaned in and kissed her neck and she relaxed melting into his touch.

"Don't be nervous, if you want me to stop use that word. Do you trust me?" He asked her stepping away holding her hands. She looked up at him blushing, she nodded. "Words, you need to use your words." He demanded her.

"Yes, I trust you." She said her lips quirking slightly.

"Good girl, while we are in this room you call me Sir." He said stepping away from her, I walked over in front of the square, she would soon be tied to.

"Yes, Sir." She said and I grinned loving hearing her say that. Nate motioned toward the square and she stepped toward it, and Nate lifted her up holding her in front of it. I grabbed one of her ankles to tie her to it, and she shivered once again, I kissed her thigh hoping to ease her nervousness.

I grabbed her other ankle securing it, before reaching for her wrists. None of us were saying anything, I think Nate is trying not to intimidate her, and I could not blame her. After I secured one wrist I reached for the other and she wrapped her hand around mine, I looked up meeting her gaze. She was breathing heavily, lust was in her eyes, but I could also sense she was nervous, as expected, I kissed the back of her hand.

"Trust us, we would never hurt you well, unless we are in here." Nate said trying to lighten the mood slightly. She laughed a smile lighting up her face, I kissed her forehead and stepped away sitting in the chair, across from her. I wasn't going to touch myself, not yet, I needed to see how she get on with this. I looked her over, she wasn't wearing a bra, but she was wearing a black thong I was sure would be ripped off shortly. I loved the color black being on her, it looked so well on her.

She met my gaze, she was still breathing heavily, and Nate walked behind her and she tried following him before he spoke.

"Look at Mateo." He ordered and she turned back looking at me. I told Nate what she wanted earlier; he knew exactly what to do. He was walking behind her looking at her, I'm assuming to make sure she was secure, Nate didn't always trust the square. After all it is only a big square with nothing in the middle, but it was reinforced with steel. I was surprised Grace wasn't asking something by now but she was just admiring me and I could feel her gaze on me.

"I'm ready." Nate said walking around her looking at me, I nodded slightly.