Chapter 102: Nate

In this moment it is so tempting to tell her that I love her, but I am such a pussy, scared she won't feel the same way. Like hell if I am ruining this right now, I chose to just sit here and bask in this moment feeling every inch of her clenching around me, aftershocks running through both of us. I traced circles on her lower back and I felt the bed deepen, I looked over seeing Mateo lying beside us, my legs hanging of the bed beside his.

"I know you are worried about me and this thing we have." Grace whispered and she looked at me then Mateo. She looked back to me before continuing. "I don't mind if you two need your time, just like you do with me, if you still want me." She asked and I could see absolutely no judgment or confusion in her gaze, she already knew what my answer would be.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I said to her giving her a quick peck on the lips making her smile. I turned over and I pulled out of her making her gasp she was in between me and Mateo now. Mateo grabbed her and looked to me, I nodded and raised up and he moved her to lay on the bed the right way and put us under the covers.

"I can move myself you know." Grace said blushing.

"I like holding you, Angel." Mateo said settling in beside her. She turned over facing him and Mateo laid an arm out and I got close to her back and rest my head below his arm hers on top of it. I grabbed her hips and Mateo threw his arm over stomach hand resting on my ribs. I looked at him but his eyes were closed I shrugged and just laid there. I closed my eyes and let sleep take me quickly.

I woke up to the sound of moaning, I turned over laying on my back, opened my eyes and rubbed them with the backs of my hands.

"Grace, Fuck." I heard a deep voice rumble and shivers went through my body. I looked beside me and Mateo was on top of her cock buried in her she was scratching his back, eyes closed.

"You feel so big." She moaned out writhing under him.

"Shit." Mateo muttered and quicken his pace, I thought I hurt her last night doing that.

"Grace, are you ok?" I asked her and Mateo slowed a little bit. She nodded.

"Fuck yes." She cried out pushing her hips up.

"I thought I hurt you last night." I whispered.

"You didn't." She said reaching over grabbing my hand, I turned over facing her on my side. Mateo quickened his pace again and the sounds of skin slapping and their moans filled the room. My cock twitched when I saw the scratches on Mateo's back as he leaned down kissing her.

"Grace, come." He ordered and pulled away, and I watched her meet his gaze.

"Mateo!" She cried as she closed her eyes giving into the pleasure barreling through her. Mateo kept his pace thrusting into her as she came and then stilled looking up.

"Fuck." He groaned, she gasped as she felt him. He pulled out lying beside her I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me, I started tracing circles on her hip watching her. I looked and saw her thighs were a little bloody.

"Grace baby look." I said not wanting to embarrass her to much she leaned up following my gaze to her thighs.

"I was just about to say something." I heard Mateo say I looked over and his cock had blood on it.

"I'm sorry." Grace said and covered her face with her hands.

"You're ok, Angel." I said and picked her up and carried her to my bathroom Mateo following me and I turned on the shower and stepped away letting it get warm.

"I'm sorry." She whispered and I used one of my hands to pull her hands away.

"It's ok." I said to her and a bright red covered her face and neck. Mateo stepped closer to me.

"Come here." He said and I handed her over he wrapped her legs around him. "Look at me. I don't care." He said to her.

"You can't control it." I said to her and I checked the temp and nodded and he stepped under the water and put her down on her feet.

"Let us?" I asked and she nodded knowing exactly what we meant. We both took turns washing her and Mateo did her hair. After we were washing ourselves while she watched us.

"Like what you see?" I asked and she took her gaze of my abs and she smiled at me.

"Yes." She said to me but there was this look on her face almost like anxiety.

"What's wrong?" Mateo asked her.

"I'm waiting for it." She said and brought her hand up resting it over her stomach.

"Waiting for what?" I asked her.

"There it is!" She cried and knelt down clutching her stomach.

"Cramps." Mateo muttered he bent down and picked her up. I turned off the shower following.

"Ugh!" Grace groaned through gritted teeth. He cradled and carried her to the bed room and crawled into my bed.

"What can I do?" Mateo grabbed her chin making her look at him.

"Taylor." She said closing her eyes, he looked at me and I nodded. I picked up my phone and started putting my clothes on as I called Taylor.

"Hey bitch! What do you need?" She answered almost breaking my ear drum.

"Grace got her period." I said talking in hushed tones.

"Cramps? Fuck I'll be there in a few." She said hanging up. I turned over and Grace was in a ball groaning Mateo was lying beside his hand on her back.

"I don't like seeing you like this." I heard him say. I climbed on her other side and he got up, walked out and came back with a pair of pants on.

"Why are they this violent?" I asked no one in particular I could hear her breathing hard.

"Nobody fucking oh, knows." She said turning over landing on her back. I got up and grabbed a t-shirt and she helped me put it on her.