Chapter 66: Mateo

I don't remember anything after telling myself I had to make sure Grace was going to stay safe. I woke up to a warmth coating my cock, which was hard, I must've dreamed, I reached down to try and calm myself down to feel hair?

"Huh?" I raised up to feel a hand on my stomach stopping me, Grace was sucking my cock her hair flowing over my thighs. Her lower half was hanging over the bed, Nate was standing right behind her, fucking her ass.

"Don't look at me." Nate said looking to me. I looked to see Grace looking back up at me circling my cock with her tongue making me buck my hips, I couldn't help it, I loved the way her mouth felt. "She hasn't let me move." Nate stated.

"Not until you were awake." Grace groaned out, and started backing her hips into him closing her eyes. She took my length again; I grabbed the sheets beside my hands. Nate reached forward grabbing her hips and thrusted into her, hard. She started bobbing her head up and down my cock in time with Nate's thrusts, I started bucking my hips meeting her, she licked the precum off my head. I rolled my head back closing my eyes, she grabbed my hand and rested it on her head.

"Hey!" I heard I opened my eyes; Grace was still laying down beside me Nate was standing in the door way. Weren't we just?

"What were you dreaming about?" Nate asked a knowing smirk on his face. I raised my hand wiping my eyes with the back of my hand, I took a minute taking how I was laying. I was on my side knees bent with Grace's ass pressed against my front and my other arm was holding her there.

"Are you going to let go?" She asked my cock was hard, I just needed to calm myself down I smirked and let go of her rolling over onto my back.

"I have to make a call." I said rolling over to her nightstand where I put my phone where I came in here last night and started scrolling through my contacts.

"Who are you calling? Specially this early?" Nate asked. He walked in and sat down on the bed, Grace got up and walked to her bathroom not caring about the door being open.

"I'm calling Jason." I whispered to him and he started nodding his head a knowing look in his eyes. I knew if I told Grace she would insist it wasn't a big deal but after the way just his voice made her, she needs someone around her at all times. I do not want Nick to track down her address and I don't know what I would do if those files we had actually contained their addresses.

"Good idea, I was just about to ask you if you thought we should." Nate said pausing to look at Grace making sure she wasn't paying attention before turning back to me.

"She isn't going to like it, you know?" He pointed out.

"I know but there really isn't no telling what he might try, we never really knew him you know?" I asked. We really did not know as well as we thought that whole time, we were friends he was playing me, and was just after my money, why I really do not know he chipped in a fair amount of money for the club we split it three ways but I was majority. He was really after everything I had and my ex played right into his hand. I shook my head shaking the thoughts away. I finally found Jason's name and dialed it.

I got up and pulled up my boxers walking into the bathroom as Grace pulled up her shorts and walked out, I closed the door behind me I'm pretty sure Nate would find a way to distract her. I smiled at the thought, getting rid of the condom from last night. I must've been really tired, then I heard the phone pick up.

"Hey, Mateo how are you?" Jason's came in over the phone, he was always really nice, and really fierce when he needed to be.

"Hey, I'm going to be honest with you not so good. Can you do me a really huge favor?" I asked.

"Listen man, you know anything ok, my wife adores you for helping me like you did." He said and I could her the smile in his voice, I only met his wife a handful of times and each time she thanked me for giving her husband a job he liked and one that got him home say to his kids.

"Can you come to my girlfriend's house? I can text you the address and I can tell you about it here." I asked him I don't know what he would plan on doing but he needed to know where her apartment was anyway.

"Yeah of course, I'm on my way." He said hanging up the phone. I took a deep sigh grateful I had someone like him to help right now. I cannot let anything happen to her, if something happens to her because of me, I wouldn't be able to live with myself.