Chapter 107: Mateo

We all got a shower and me and Nate changed the sheets, Grace walked out of the bathroom wearing sweats and one of Nate's black hoodies and got into bed. I just put on some boxers and so did Nate and we were all laying down. She turned over facing us.

"You don't have to lay here with me. I feel drained, that's all." She looked at us and we shook our heads.

"I am not leaving this bed." I told her.

"Ok I'm sorry what is up with the hoodies?" Nate asked smirking and she smiled at him.

"They are comfortable." She smiled at us and then turned over onto her stomach and closed her eyes. "I am just going to close my eyes I will probably go to sleep you two do not have to stay here." She grumbled, and laid her head on her arms.

"I only wear them to work out in." Nate grumbled still talking about the hoodie and I nodded agreeing with him. Grace lifted her head. I only wear hoodies to work out in or go running.

"I wear them all the time. I'm sure you know that by now." She chuckled and laid her head back down. I turned towards her and rubbed her back, and she visibly relaxed. I laid there for a couple minutes and rubbed her back until I was sure she was asleep.

"Do you think we should talk?" Nate asked me and I turned over onto my back.

"We can, but we should probably go to the kitchen or something." I nodded and I raised up and walked to my room grabbing some pants. When I got to the kitchen Nate was there, sitting at the island.

"You first or me?" He asked peering up at me. He looked up at me like he was about to jump out of his skin.

"I guess I can. I am not going to get mad or anything but how long have you been sexually attracted to me?" I asked him and he looked away rubbing the back of his neck. Yeah, the universal sign of discomfort, but I didn't want him to feel that way so I walked to the mini bar and grabbed some bourbon.

"I didn't know I was attracted to you until I knew I was attracted to you..." He trailed off. "If that makes sense..." he muttered. I am confused, he was so confident last night when he asked me to fuck him harder, and when he brought it up. I got out some glasses and poured the bourbon.

"You were so confident when we were in the playroom..." I trailed off and he looked at me smirking. I slid the bourbon over to him. "Might as well let loose for this conversation..." I muttered and he chuckled slightly.

"I had to be confident when we were in the playroom but if you want my honest opinion, I thought you were going to kill me." He looked at me and I could swear I saw a slight blush on his cheek, I smirked behind the bourbon.

"I don't think I have ever seen you be this uncomfortable. I am not going to kill you, it felt good for me too, I am sure you know that." I gestured to him smirking at him.

"Well, if you were the one who all of a sudden had a hard cock when a guy you've known forever grabs your wrist and not to mention you have a girlfriend together you would be nervous as hell." He sighed out sipping the bourbon. "Especially if that guy is the most dominant guy, you know and you live with him." He finished smirking. He pulled out his phone from somewhere and put it away.

"Yeah ok, fair. I did that to make a point though, I was not making a sexual innuendo, more like if you put yourself through that for her and held it against her, I was going to kill you." I quipped and he smirked.

"Got that loud and clear when you did it, my body didn't." He answered.

"Ok, if you just want to see how this goes, we can alright? I liked the sex, I liked coming inside of, you clenching around me, I am not uncomfortable with this." I shook my head at him, weirdly I felt like it was right. I have always been the one to say that would never happen but before I could blink it did. It felt damn good too.

"Good thing because I definitely am not uncomfortable with it." He quipped taking another sip of bourbon and I could see him visibly relax. I made a point to not point it out because he would go right back to being uncomfortable.

"Alright then." I agreed and I finished my bourbon, and sat the glass down. "I am going back to sit with Grace, I did not like her being in pain earlier." I spoke turning around I started walking down the hall and I heard footsteps Nate is right behind me.

I went to the nightstand and grabbed the glass from earlier and filled it up again with water. I grabbed the pills on the sink and walked out of the bathroom and Nate was spooning her, and I put the water and medicine on my side and turned over facing Grace. She looks so peaceful her damp brown hair was brushed and her beautiful face was relaxed one of her hands was under the pillow, other one was holding Nate's hand. I laid my head down and closed my eyes maybe I should rest more often.

"Ugh!" I heard a cry and I don't know how long I had my eyes closed, I opened them and Grace was clutching her stomach, she wasn't loud but I've always been a light sleeper. "I'm sorry Mateo." She whispered.

"Don't be Angel, do you need anything? I have what Taylor brought" I asked gesturing behind me and she shook her head.

"I can handle it; it will go away before tomorrow." She said and she relaxed. "I'm sorry I felt a stab all of a sudden." She whispered and I slid closer to her and kissed her lips.

"It's ok." I assured her and she reached for my hand I let her hold it. "If you feel pain squeeze, although I do think you should take the medicine." I quipped and she smiled.

"I always try not to it's my thing." She answered and I nodded.