Chapter 106: Mateo

I stepped away and turned facing Nate, I reached forward grabbing his waistband and he nodded and I pulled them down. I let them go letting them fall around his ankles, his cock sprung free, and I gripped his cock and he gasped. I stepped closer, stroking him and I leaned forward kissing him slowly.

"Hey, how is this supposed to change anything?" Grace asked and Nate smiled down at her.

"You aren't watching strangers now." He answered and grabbed my shoulder kissing me, and I ran my hand over his cock again. "Touch yourself, Grace, now." He ordered and she brought her hand up to her nipple circling it slowly, she laid back teasing herself. My cock twitched at the sight, I turned back to Nate gripping his cock harder.

I stepped closer to Nate and kissed him, he kissed me back cock gasping when I ran my thumb over his tip. I jerked him off harder as I made out with him and his moans made my cock harden. I turned him around roughly bending him over the bed beside Grace's legs. He gasped and I looked up at her and saw her flick her clit making her gasp, she looked into my eyes, and a shiver went down my spine. I leaned forward biting Nate's back.

"Fuck!" He cried out as I clenched down harder and I pulled away seeing the bite mark I would leave, I smirked and Grace tossed me the lube. I looked up at her and saw her thrust her fingers inside her. "Damn, Grace." Nate rasped out and my mouth went dry, I spread Nate's cheeks seeing his hole.

"Grace, slower." I ordered. "Get to know your body, don't rush it." I muttered and she nodded. She slowed down pulling her fingers out and flicked her clit with her thumb. I put my lube on Nate's hole and he froze under me. I kissed his back, and I rubbed his ass, I reached around stroking up and down his cock and he relaxed.

"Give her a show." He whispered and I nodded. I thrusted in him hard, he clenched around me not knowing when I was going to do that. "Fuck!" He groaned and he tightened his hold on the sheets. I didn't know I was going to do that either, the last time I just acted.

I pulled my hips back withdrawing my cock, and thrusted back in him. I groaned Nate was clenching the sheet in his fist, I gripped his hips harder. I loved the feel of his ass pushed against my front I could feel him clench around me.

"Fuck Nate." I rasped and he looked back at me smirking and clenching again I closed my eyes. "You feel so fucking tight." I groaned out and I looked over seeing Grace, with her eyes closed her fingers in her. I pulled out and started fucking him, hard and fast, I loved the way he was wrapped around me, the clapping sounds filled up the room, and his moans and her moans had me close. I felt like I was so close to coming, I need to get him there. I slapped his ass making him clench around me and I did it again because it felt so fucking good.

"Fuck!" Grace moaned and she pushed her hips up onto her fingers.

"Fuck Mateo." Nate rasped under me, he leaned up wrapping a hand around my neck. He turned towards me and kissed me I groaned into the kiss; he was facing Grace so Grace saw what we were doing. He pulled away and looked me straight in the eyes. "Come now." He ordered and I couldn't hold back I looked straight at him into his eyes while I came.

"Fuck!" I groaned I thrusted in and out of him while I came, and I went into a daze, basking in the pleasure.

I pulled out of him and I still felt hard, and I bit the inside of my cheek seeing my juices drip out of him. I looked over seeing Grace her eyes hazed over in pleasure, cum dripping on her thighs. Nate raised up standing in front of Grace and started stroking himself. He rubbed a bead of precum around his tip and groan, he stroked twice and came all over Grace's thighs. She gasped feeling him shoot himself over her.

"Nate." She gasped out looking up at him and he was smirking down at her, his eyes glazed over in pleasure.

"Mateo, hmm..." He moaned out looking down at Grace. She smirked and looked down at her thighs covered in cum. She laid back and closed her eyes, Nate laid beside her and I on her other side.

"How was that, Angel?" I cooed looking down at her, I want to know if she got an idea of what she could do to herself.

"It was great." She answered she opened her eyes and looked at me. She was breathing deeply her face was flush.

"When you touch yourself, you need to get an idea of what you like and what you respond to." Nate spoke and she looked over at him. "When you are in pain, it can help relieve pain." He said and I arched a brow. She nodded and got up walking to the bathroom, I heard the sink turn on she washed her hands and grabbed a towel.

"Every time I tried; I just couldn't get in the mood." Nate walked to her and put her on the sink and wiped her thighs. He pulled it away and there was blood on it and she grimaced. "I'm sorry." before she could finish Nate kissed her.

"No Angel its ok." He ran his hand through her hair. I got up and walked to them.

"Are you sure you can dance tomorrow?" I asked her, and she looked at me and smiled.

"It's usually only the first day that it hurts the most I will be okay tomorrow." She sighed, she raised up on her toes and I leaned down kissing her.

"If you feel bad you stop, I don't care if you walk off the stage, you fucking stop." I ordered her. She blushed up at me, and she slowly nodded.