Chapter 25: Nate

After a minute or two I heard running water, it turned off shortly after and I heard her walk out. She quietly walked over and got under the covers and laid down beside me. I turned over towards her and wrapped my arms around her waist and dragged her body to mine.

I lowered my hands to her ass and I kneaded it in my hands, she moaned and I reached lower and felt of the plug. I flicked the plug making her gasp. I stopped smirking, holding her to me, my arms around her waist.

"That's not fair you know." She said, making my smirk widen. She started scooting back touching my cock with her ass, she started rocking against it, making me groan.

"Don't do that, I'll stop just don't." I said rolling my head back, I was still hard from fucking her and I did not need to make it worse. I tightened my grip on her waist, waiting for her to stop. She stopped and I relaxed my hands around her waist.

"Why can you tease me but I can't tease you?" she asked and I could her the smile in her voice. I moved her hair to the side exposing her ear and neck. I could see her bite marks, I had to bite my lip to suppress a groan.

"Because I'm about to lose my shit." I said into her ear.

"What if I want you to lose it?" she asked suddenly. I froze and then reached down and flicked her clit, and she jerked in my arms gasping. I started kissing her neck sucking, making hickeys.

"Are you sure?" I asked kissing her sweet spot behind her ear, then sucking it. She started wiggling in my arms. I chuckled, and lowered my arms, and started moving the butt plug around. She moaned and arched her back.

"Yes." She moaned. I reached over and got another condom, but she rolled over and took it out of my hands.

She ripped open the condom with her teeth and lowered her hands, I felt her hands wrap around my cock. She rolled the condom down my length; it took everything in me not to fuck her hand. I groaned, feeling her hands still on my cock.

"Move," I said through gritted teeth, I needed her to let go, I was so hard right now. I just wanted inside her. She looked up at me and fucking smirked, letting go. I was on top of her in an instant, kissing her hard.

She pushed against my chest, I let her get on top of me. She started grinding on top of me, I lowered my hands and grabbed her ass, squeezing. She moved to straddle me; I folded my arms behind my head leaning back smirking now knowing what she was doing.

She started kissing my chest, and rose up to kiss my lips. She quickly got lost in my kiss, I wrapped my hand around my cock, and she rose her hips. I raised up and bit into her neck. Hard. She moaned and she slowly lowered herself onto my cock. She gasped and rocked her hips adjusting. I groaned rolling my head back, like this I could feel all of her.

"I can-I can really feel you." She said looking down at me. She tried pulling herself up, after a try or two she gave up groaning.

"Come on baby, why do you think guys work out?" I said raising up, she looked at me glowering, I smirked. I shifted her and put a hand on her back making her lean over me a bit. I leaned back really feeling her now, it took everything in me not to fuck her into the mattress.

"God- If I thought" she started.

"I know babe," I cut her off, "You can really feel me now." I said closing my eyes.

She started moving up and down on my cock, her breasts bouncing. God, she looked beautiful, I started thrusting upward below her meeting her thrusts. She groaned rolling her head back, still moving, I reached up and twisted her nipples, with my fingers. She leaned forward, I leaned up meeting her kissing her, I bit her lip letting go.

"Nate!" She cried out, when I thrusted harder into her. I reached down and flicked her clit, making her roll her hips, groaning. I reached behind her flicking the plug, still in her ass, she jerked leaning forward and bit my neck. Hard.

"Grace, fuck!" I yelled. She started dropping on my cock harder, I was almost to release. I needed to get her there or I wasn't going to last. I leaned up and started kissing her neck making way to her breasts, I started sucking and biting gently on her breasts, she dug her nails into my chest.

"Damn" I said closing my eyes the pain turning to pleasure, I lowered my hand and started rubbing her clit in circles. She started rolling her hips more, and I reached behind her and flicked the plug once more, making her go over the edge.

I released letting go right behind her with a groan. She collapsed on top of me, I started running my fingers through her hair, her head laying on my chest. She lifted off my cock, laying back down on top of me.