Chapter 53: Mateo

"I was so nervous. My name is Alex." The guy stepped forward raising a hand, I grabbed and shook his hand.

"The bet was on if you would go all caveman or not. I bet that you wouldn't everyone else did. Hence why this is so fucking funny, and the fact that Alex was shitting his pants this whole week." Taylor reasoned. She was now on the couch counting all the money she was holding in her hands.

"Yeah. You mind giving me half of that for emotional trauma?" Alex asked plopping down beside her. He seemed like a pretty good guy, although I don't know if I'll have the chance to meet him. I wouldn't mind considering he was Grace's friend already.

"Girls you're up!" I heard Jordan yelled. The room quickly cleared out leaving just Taylor, Alex, and Christi was still behind us.

"So, we get points for not being angry? I'm asking because I was jealous." Nate asked, smirk on his face. I was jealous to more than anything, we made a deal and I would never even be dating her if I was going to use this against her.

"I guess so? I don't know the girls came up with it." Grace said waving her hands walking over to a dressing room.

"You can keep the outfit the routine was made just for you!" Taylor yelled to the curtain.

"That might come in handy." I heard Nate mumbled, I suppressed a smile, I had to agree. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see Christi walking around us, she sat down beside Taylor.

"Oh! Hi Mrs. Collins!" She said giving Christi a hug.

"Don't you dare call me that! I already told you honey." She scolded Taylor.

"I know I'm sorry, this is Alex." She introduced Alex who then held out a hand for her to shake.

"Hi Mrs.- I mean Christi!" He changed up seeing the disappointed look on her face.

"Nice to meet you, Alex." She nodded her head saying.

"You as well." He answered putting on a smile. The curtains flared open to reveal Grace in her purple hoodie and black leggings, her long hair in a ponytail.

"Who bought the dress?" She asked.

"Hi! My name is Christi!" Christi greeted Grace. "I bought it. Jordan wanted to but I did." She quickly answered.

"Oh hey! I've heard of you. Is there any way I can repay you? I absolutely love it." Grace asked.

"Meeting you is just fine. Now when can we have dinner together?" Christi totally jumping the gun. Grace paused taken aback. "Relax, honey you're dating the guys they're like my sons I want to get to know you." Christi quickly explained laughing a bit. I hope she isn't coming across as to intimating to Grace, she just wants what's best for her,

"Oh, of course, then. When are you free? And here's my phone feel free to put in your number." Grace politely asked.

"Ok," Christi took the phone putting in her number. "My place, tomorrow at 2 o'clock. You still have to be trained so we can drive here after." She suggested.

"Perfect. I texted you my name so you know its me." Grace agreed taking back her phone.

"Alright, then. How are you, dear?" She asked waving Grace over. Grace walked over taking a spot beside her on the sectional couch. I hope they get along well; Christi would kill me if I showed up to their dinner.

"I'm having fun, I heard I am supposed to start working with you, I can't wait. But, how are you?"

"I'm fine, and I can't wait to work with you. Now, down to business, are the guys treating you well?" Christi bluntly asked. Taylor interrupted the conversation between them laughing.

"I told you she's the greatest, very blunt." She stated, Alex beside her laughing as well. Meanwhile I was still standing here just watching this go down. I just want to take her home with me, and have fun, if you know what I mean. I have this feeling about her, I don't know what it is, although I maybe do, I just want Grace, anyway I can have her.

"I don't know about you but I'm going to sit." Nate finally said and walked over to a chair in front of the couch and sat his back facing the curtain. I saw a chair beside him and did the same facing Grace, who smiled at us.

"Sorry if you both think I should've told you." Taylor stated looking to both me and Nate.

"Yeah, why didn't you? The pictures that were shown to me were making me shit my pants." Alex said smiling at her.

"I don't blame you, but I'm sure you knew we would not get that mad." Nate answered. "I've said this to her, I am not going to use her job against her." Nate finished.

"I wouldn't either." I quickly agreed.

"Yeah, I should've known." Taylor agreed. I would never blame Grace for her job, I am not stupid to get into a relationship knowing that to just use that against a woman. I want to keep Grace whatever way I can, I would keep her forever if I could. I would not at all be mad, if we ended up where I think this is going, in fact, I hope we end up exactly there.