Chapter 78: Grace

I felt dirty, I needed a shower, I didn't feel good I felt like I could fall over any minute but I really wanted a shower. I felt like I was in a daze, maybe the drugs hadn't completely worn off yet.

"Grace, what do you need?" Nate asked.

"A shower." I said simply sighing, I really wanted a shower, it was like I couldn't bring myself to move. I felt my feet leave the ground and I realized my eyes were closed, I opened them to see I was Mateo's arm. He carried me and sat my feet back down on the ground.

He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over and my waistband quickly stripped me of my clothes. I saw them both started to strip and I couldn't help it I closed my eyes. I heard some fumbling and some water running, I felt someone wrap their arms around me and I did the same to them resting my head on their shoulder.

"I'm so sorry." I heard Nate speak. I realized he was holding me. This wasn't his fault, I'm not sure it was anyone's except whoever drugged me.

"You have nothing to be sorry for." I mumbled back to him. I really don't want him to blame himself for this. I didn't want either of them to feel that way.

I felt myself being raised up and they were carrying me bridal style and they set me down it had to still be Nate. My eyes were still closed I didn't want to go to sleep, but my eyes, I couldn't keep them open.

"Grace. You need to stay awake; you can keep your eyes closed but stay awake." Mateo spoke, his deep voice making shivers go down my spine. He gathered my hair in his hand and started washing it. I like the feel of the water, it is making me feel warm again.

I started dozing I could barely feel what was going on, I loved the water, it was all I could focus on. Nate stayed at my side holding me up and moving me around and Mateo washed me. I liked that they knew exactly what I wanted and didn't mind I helping me. I heard the water switch off and Nate carried me out, when I was put down, I opened my eyes. Mateo held my robe behind me it was black silk, I barely ever wore it, but I didn't want to put on clothes right now. I put it on, it was long enough to reach my upper thighs not leaving much to the imagination.

"Take her to bed." I heard Nate mumble, then I felt a set of rough hands pick me up, Mateo. He carried me into the bedroom and laid me down and covered me up. I didn't want him to leave. He left briefly and I felt him slide in behind me wrapping his arms back around me.

"I'm not leaving you." He whispered kissing me on the head, I couldn't stay up any longer and let the darkness take me, finally.