Chapter 50: Nate

After we got down the stairs, we turned into the dressing room to see most of the girls lounging around some were practicing what they could. I didn't see where Grace was but I could see Chelsea, Jordan, Jessica and most of the others. Taylor walked over to a dressing room curtain pushing it open fast before walking in.

"Taylor! Jesus!" I heard Grace's voice greet Taylor on the other side of the curtain.

"Relax your guys want to say hello." Taylor finished saying walking out of the dressing room, holding Grace by the arm close behind.

Grace looked stunning, amazing, baby blue dress, a slit up the side to the top of left thigh. She looked breathtaking, her hair was down, you could see the imprint of her finishing outfit showing through the dress. I really hope us showing up isn't going to make her more anxious in a bad way about tonight.

"Hey!" She greeted us reaching in to hug Mateo, who was standing in front of me before stepping in front of me to give me a hug as well.

"Hey, babe." I whispered in her ear. I pulled back before going in for a quick kiss on the lips, then stepping back away from her.

"You look gorgeous." Mateo beat to the punch complimenting her.

"You look so beautiful." I then complimented, and I saw her smile grow on her face.

"Thank you." She thanked us still smiling.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the curtain she just walked out of move. Taylor darted into the dressing room immediately fast as a bullet. Grace saw the scene unfold looking to us she smirked slightly.

"They don't want you to know who my partner is yet." She explained. Mateo turned around looking to everyone else in the room, figuring out he's narrowing it down on who her partners might be, I looked too.

I think I see everyone I remember though unless I'm missing a girl or two. I saw all our regular girls, maybe there is a friend or two of the girls that are called in when they are sick. There a few girls that only come in when girls are sick or would just rather not perform there is like five of those girls that are used regularly, maybe one of them stepped in.

Me and Mateo have been speculating and when Jordan and Taylor first joined our club, they danced with a man their first dance here. It hasn't been done much but it has been done by several of the girls. We are hoping it isn't a guy and if it is it is nothing, we won't jump the gun about it. We can't wait to see her dance; I want to have a pole installed in my bedroom so she can dance just for me. Mateo turned back to her after scanning the room.

"Understood." He stated to her smiling. I turned to her next.

"Well, I just came back here to wish you luck, and you'll be okay, you'll do awesome, babe. If you want us to leave now, we can. We can see you after." I said leaning for another kiss. She leaned in giving me another quick peck before leaning back to answer me.

"I know I'll-" Taylor darted out of the dressing room again.

"Leave, now." She stopped Grace after slightly pushing her out of the way to stand in front of us.

"Why?" Mateo asked.

"We are about to start you need to be in the balcony." Taylor stated to both of us arching a brow.

I looked to my watch and she was right we are about to open our VIPs should be getting here and we do need to be heading to the balcony. We can't afford to not treat our VIPs like we always have with Nick being here. So far, Nick has only been taunting us, saying that he wants the club back he has put in enough money he should be able to sue to get it back. So far it has only been talk, we think he is trying to get a rise out of us maybe for us to make a mistake and for him to call us unfit to run this club and force us to sign back our shares.

"She's right." I elbowed Mateo agreeing with Taylor. Right now, we need to be looking out for the club. I am sure Nick's lawyers are going over everything we've done since he left. He shouldn't have done what he did, me and Mateo won the shares fair and square when Mateo decided to take Nick's shares and make it an even fifty-fifty after he won them back. After Mateo I'm pretty sure read my thoughts, he turned back to Taylor.

"Yeah, you're right." He agreed, Taylor stepped out of the way for us to us to talk to Grace. "You know where we'll be." He leaned in for us a kiss deepening it by grabbing her hair pulling slightly. The whole room filled with hoops of laughter, and teasing from the other girls. Grace pulled away her face a deep shade of red, I leaned in quickly and gave her a quick peck again, while she was still flustered.

"Get used to it. Remember?" I whispered in her ear, teasing. Me and Mateo both turned not bothering to see what she would say. We both turned to each other his green eyes glowing back at me with pride in his eyes, grinning at each other, before turning to walk up the stairs shoulder to shoulder.