Chapter 39: Nate

I am guessing shortly after I ran through everything in my head, I fell asleep because the next time I opened my eyes light was coming in through my bedroom window to the right of me. The window wasn't very big but it was what I had; I usually have black curtains over them because I sometimes sleep during the day but I needed them to be cleaned because I dropped some coffee and it went everywhere. Most people don't notice the window with the curtains on.

I rolled over toward Grace blinking the sleepiness away, what I saw left me surprised. Grace and Mateo were sound asleep with Grace on top of Mateo and Mateo hugging Grace. I smiled knowing that Mateo didn't leave, I thought he would leave as soon as Grace was asleep. Well, maybe she rolled over so he wouldn't leave.

I slid closer to them and wrapped my arms around Grace's hips and pulled her slowly just a little bit and I felt Mateo's grip tighten. I looked up at him to see him staring daggers at me.

"Let me see her, it looks like you slept with her like this come on let go." I said to him grumbling a bit. He rolled his eyes to the side.

"Alright, alright." He said defeatedly and let go of her. I pulled her hips again and turned her around so she was now sitting in my lap. Her head was resting on my shoulder I looked down at her to feel her roll her hips. I tightened my grip on her hips, closing my eyes tightly. I could feel my cock instantly reacting to her.

She hummed quietly; I think she was still asleep. She rolled over in my lap and hugged me, now sitting in my lap straddling me. I looked over at Mateo and arched a brow, he was just looking at me smiling.

"What?" I asked quietly, looking at him confused.

"She moves a lot in her sleep is all." Mateo answered waving me off.

"Well, I never could tell night before last I was so tired, I never noticed." I said to him running my fingers through her hair.

"Yeah, when you're asleep you're dead to the world." Mateo responded smirking and rolling his eyes.

"Alright." I let my hands rest on her sides. "What do we do?" I asked him, I wasn't sure if I should move or anything yet.

"I'm going to fix coffee. I don't know what you are going to do." Mateo chuckled out getting up off the bed. I was staring daggers at his back until he turned around. I felt Grace moving on top of me, I looked down to see her looking up at me.

"Mmmm, Morning." She smiled up at me, I smiled back at her rubbing her back.

"Morning. Woman do you know how much you move in your sleep?" Mateo asked sitting down on the edge of the bed behind her.

"She couldn't have moved that much could she?" I asked, as she slid out of my arms to sit in front of me.

"Taylor says I do I never believed her though." She said scratching her head. She looked up at me arching a brow at me. "You never said if I did or didn't." She said, looking to me to respond.

"Honestly when I am asleep, I am dead to the world so I don't know if you did the other night or didn't." I said answering her.

"Well, you do, a lot you were on top of me and I just wrapped my arms around you and then you quit moving." Mateo said getting up and walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" Grace asked getting up and walking to my bathroom door.

"To make coffee, I am not leaving calm down." Mateo chuckled out.

"Well, I am glad you are not because was the right answer," she said smirking and walked into my bathroom closing the door behind her.

Mateo busted out laughing walking out the room, to make coffee. For some reason I feel like I could get used to this. Like this could be something I could do for the rest of my life, wake up seeing her. Hell, even seeing her with him is a site I like especially having sex. I don't know I have never felt like this, I mean we shared a girl for a one-night stand, but I mean like have a relationship like this. I don't know the feel of us being together like this doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would.

I started getting up out of bed to head to the bathroom I didn't hear the lock click so I'm assuming she doesn't mind if someone were to walk in. I opened the door to find her getting up pulling up her shorts, walking towards me to get to the sink. She looked cute in those black shorts and my blue button-up shirt. Her legs were so sexy and I could just picture them draped over my shoulders. My shirt looks so sexy on her, she looks like she's mine, all mine. I was still stuck in my thoughts and I thought I heard her voice.

"Huh?" I asked making sure she actually spoke and I didn't catch what she said. I was now admiring her beautiful round ass. Her ass was really fuckable I could bury myself in her and I would be perfectly happy with that.

"Hey!" She pulled me out of my thoughts snapping in front of my face "I said what are you thinking about Romeo?" She chuckled out leaning back against the sink smiling at me.

"Just... just you." I said simply because that was all that came out. She started laughing. "What?" I asked her, smiling back at her.

"Nothing." She said shaking her head at me just smiling at me. Ok I think I'm going to start talking now.

"I was just thinking about how beautiful your legs are in those shorts and how sexy you look in my shirt." I said leaning in and kissing her cheek.

"Well, thank you. You, you looked cute standing there zoning out, it looked like you were looking at the floor a minute there but I guess not." She finished chuckling. Her laugh lit me up and made me feel full inside like I could listen to it forever. I started laughing along with her.

After a minute or two the laughing faded away. I walked over to the shower and turned it on and stepped back out to wait for it to get warm. I stepped beside the shower door and leaned against the wall to see Grace still standing there. I was only wearing my black boxers.

"What kind of routine are you doing Saturday?" It was a long shot but I knew I had to ask her. She started smiling at me like she had a big game or something.

"You know I already told you, Jordan and Taylor told me not to tell either of you." She smirked at me crossing her arms under her breasts. I arched a brow at her questioningly.

"There isn't anything I can do or say to get you to tell me?" I asked her stepping a little closer to her.

"You know..." She trailed off "I don't even want to tell you." She looked away towards the wall beside the door.

"What do you mean? Is it that bad? Do you not want to do it?" I started firing questions at her. I didn't want her to feel like she had to do something because of me and Mateo, or because she thought other people are pressuring her into it.

"No! No, I love the routine its awesome and elegant. I just... You two are going to get very jealous and I know that because of how you and Mateo act around me already." She finished sighing, directing her line of sight to the floor at her feet.

I started slowly walking towards her because I don't want her to feel like she can't have fun doing this because of us. When I was finally standing in front of her, I grabbed the hem of her shirt and slowly looked her in the eye asking for permission she nodded at me and I took it off her. Then I started at her shorts and took those off her and grabbed her hand and walked towards the shower.

"Listen, okay? Just hear me out." I opened the door to the shower for her and she nodded and walked in. I started to bend over and take me boxers off. "We are going to be really jealous, okay? We are already jealous of each other and you going to a club to dance on a pole, okay?" she started laughing when I finished, I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"Let's make a deal, okay?" She nodded smiling at me. "If you feel we get to controlling jealous anything of the sort. You let me know, okay? And I can talk to Mateo." I finished asking as she stepped under the shower head.

"That sounds... Reasonable. But what's to stop you getting mad at me?" She asked turning around to face me running her hands through her hair. I sighed.

"I don't think it's possible to stay mad at you but if I am at the time, I promise to hear you out before I make decisions or do anything that affects the both of us." I told her.

"Okay. And I'm guessing you are going to tell Matel you had this conversation and he will kill you if you don't follow through?" She grabbed my hands asking. I chuckled at her looking her in the eye.

"Now you're catching on." I said leaning to give her a soft peck on the lips.