Chapter 10: Mateo

"Hello, I said what do you want?" her voice woke me up from zoning out.

"Sorry," I said. "But since you asked me that I want two things, you out of my club tonight, and secondly you can't work for me, but we can't always have what we want right?" I said approaching her.

I didn't want her to come work for me, firstly because I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off her and it would be unprofessional. Secondly, I want her to myself, and if she comes to work her Nate still has access to her as her boss. I can't stop her from working for me because one, it would be unprofessional to stop her because of my feelings. Secondly, because I want to see her and if she didn't work for me, I might never see her again.

"Why do you not want me here so much?" she looked at me curiously.

"I thought I made that pretty clear yesterday." I pointed to her feet, "May I sit?" I asked, she nodded and started to move her feet. I sat down leaned down grabbed her ankles and put them in my lap.

"You sure?" she asked looking at me like I was crazy.

"Yeah, heard you had quite the workout." I said smirking at her. "I wish that workout came from me though," I said looking back towards her feet sitting in my lap.

She put her feet down and slid over so our thighs were touching and she leaned into my ear, and whispered, "So why don't you give me one?" God that was so hot.

"Is this you asking sweetheart?" I said back to her turning to look into her gorgeous brown eyes. She grabbed my hand and slid my hand up her outer thigh, and moved my hand till it was hovering over her pussy.

"What does this look like?" She said in a husky voice. She then pushed my hand down to where it was cupping her pussy through her shorts. I think she was in overdrive because then she got self-conscious and let go of my hand very quickly, "Sorry," she said pulling away turning around to look away, her skin flush.

I pulled her shoulder turning her back towards me, "No, don't you ever apologize to me." I put my hand back on her shorts cupping her pussy and pushed her back until she was lying down, I pushed my hand down until my palm was rubbing her clit. She moaned.

"Yes, please, yes," she said writhing beneath my hand.

"You want this?" I asked rubbing her clit some more, "you're about to get it." I pulled down her shorts, and looked at her lace thong, my eyes roamed her, God she was gorgeous writhing for me. "You're so gorgeous, baby." I said, then pulling down her thong, and her pussy was glistening, soaked for me.

"This is for me?" I asked pushing two fingers inside her pussy, I looked into her brown eyes staring back at mine, and when my thumb rubbed her clit, her eyes rolled back.

"Mmmmm, yes." She moaned tilting her head back I leaned over, pulled her shirt up, and put my head down and kissed her breasts, sucking her nipples as I let go. I increased my tempo I had to get her to come before the end of the girls' dance. I pushed my fingers in and out of her hard but fast. She started thrusting her pussy to meet the thrust of my fingers and it was the most erotic sight I ever saw.

"You're so soaked gorgeous," I told her leaning over her my body over hers, I put my mouth beside her ear and whispered, "Don't tell me you don't want me because this pussy tells me all I need to know," I thrusted my fingers harder, getting my point across. She moaned; skin still flushed. "You're not getting my cock, yet. For right now you are going to ride my fingers, then I'll let you taste your cum, because I don't want to know how you taste, until my head is in between your legs, and that isn't now." I said making my way back to her nipples sucking on them. I was really enjoying the way she writhed with pleasure until me.

"Come for me, baby, please." I said rubbing around her clit in circles, I circled three times before she cried leaned up and rested her head on my shoulder and came for me. I held her still thrusting my fingers while she rode her high until she came down.