Chapter 26: Nate

"You must like pain, huh? I kind of scratched you REALLY hard." She asked suddenly, and I could feel her smirk. My cock twitched; I've always been a fan, fair share of pain for pleasure.

"You too, considering you've been moaning when I bite you." I answered smirking.

"I didn't expect it the first time but I liked it, surprisingly." She asked rolled over padding off to the bathroom. I got up following behind her to dispose of the condom.

She didn't mind letting me in behind her, she used to the bathroom while I took off the condom and I turned around leaning against the sink, looking at her.

"Considering you say you've only had one boyfriend you're pretty chill," I stated crossing my arms.

"After a while you expect not to expect anything." She standing up turning around to flush walking standing in front of me. She was a least a foot shorter than me, which I loved.

"Something wrong?" I tilted my head at her smirking.

"You going to move or?" She asked looking at me smirking. I moved to the side, letting her to the sink.

"What do you mean not expect anything?" I asked leaning against the counter beside her, we were shoulder to shoulder.

"You expect, people to not hand over things, for people not to be there, for you to have to fight for what you have, other people do too so you learn to look after yourself, and to accept what they do." She said washing her hands, looking down.

"Well, that's just a cutthroat way of thinking." I said, I was surprised by what she said. "What made you think that way?" I asked, tilting my head she turned off the faucet and turned around to face the way I was facing.

"That person thing I told you I wasn't going to tell you about?" she asked looking at me, I nodded. "Yeah, that." she said.

"Fair enough." I said turning to face her fully. "Turn around and bend over." She looked at me and arched a brow. But did what I asked, I made eye contact with her in the mirror and smirked at her.

"What?" she asked blushing.

"I like you like this. Bent over for me." I leaned over and rubbed my hand over her ass. I reached for the plug she tensed. "Relax." She quickly relaxes and I pulled the plug out of her, making her gasp.

I laid the plug on a tissue beside the sink, I'd clean it and put it up later. I turned around and walked out of the bathroom, I heard her feet patting behind me. I laid down and turned to face her, getting under the sheets, she turned over to face the other way. I wrapped my arms around her waist and dragged her to me.

"Hey, Nate?" she asked.

"Yeah babe." I spoke.

"When will I be able to do this with Mateo? I like seeing both of you." She asked wrapping her hands around my hands around her waist.

"I don't know, you just have to keep fighting for him. He blocks off everyone, just keep pushing. He'll get there." I said, quickly drifting off.

I thought I heard, moaning and opened my eyes, wiping my eyes, I looked over to see Grace with Mateo on top of her, eating her out. This was a good way to wake up I smiled and rolled over to face them. Mateo instantly looked up at me, Grace, grabbed my arm. She was practically fucking his face writhing for him.

"Please." She cried, closing her eyes, putting her hands in his hair.

"He won't let you come, will he?" I asked leaning over and sucking her nipple flicking it between my fingers. He stopped speaking.

"I told her not until you woke up." He said grinning at me her juices all over the lower half of his face.

"How long?" I asked.

"About 15 minutes I had to practically pry her out of your arms. Surprised you didn't wake up earlier." He said looking to my clock beside my side of the bed, grinning. He reached down and flicked her clit making her buck her hips.

"Please." She cried out, letting go of my arm gripping the sheets.

"Alright baby." He said, I crawled down to the bottom of the bed I wanted to watch this. He started thrusting his fingers in her and she was thrusting her hips to meet them. He sucked on her clit making her go over the edge.

I watched her close her eyes, and grip the sheets as she came, she always looked so beautiful when she came. I crawled up to her, and kissed her forehead, she grabbed my arm. I sat beside her and waited for her to come down from her high.