Chapter 80: Grace

When we got to their apartment building Jason told me that Mateo fixed their guest bedroom for him. Mateo met me at the door and Nate showed Jason where the guest bedroom was, Mateo walked me to another room and I noticed his clothes from the hospital were in a laundry basket, he had finally showed me his room.

"You've never showed me your room." I walked over to his bed, it was black the sheets were a dark red and silk. Almost exactly like I imagined it. I knew why he didn't, but he had to know I wouldn't hurt him intentionally. I feel something big for them, I don't know what that is and I don't know if they feel the same way.

"Anyone really." Mateo said I turned around to see him running his hands through his hair.

"You know I wouldn't hurt you. Right?" I turned to him asking, he was standing behind me, I stopped standing right in front of him.

"Yes." he said and he grabbed me, hugging me. I quickly hugged him back and he pulled back and I felt lips on mine. I returned the kiss, our kiss full of desperation and longing, I realized that I needed him, I needed them both. My body was lighting up slowly, like I was full of anticipation.

"How are you feeling?" He asked pulling back.

"Great." I answered. I felt great, better like I slept the medicine off, and I just wanted them. I needed them.

He started kissing me again but never tried pushing my buttons, only keeping his hands on my head. Despite that, my whole body was coming alive. I reached for one hand and moved it pulling it down and I put his hand where I wanted it most, he pulled away instantly and stopped kissing me.

"We don't have to do anything." He said stepping away from me.

"I want you. I don't feel like I have to, I want to." I said looking at him straight in the eyes, we held each other's stare as he searched my eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered. He immediately stepped forward kissing me again, He grabbed the ends of my hair pulling it, making me gasp into the kiss.

I felt my body humming under his touch and I could feel wetness making itself known. I felt amazing, him touching me kissing me, he lifted my shirt and I started unbuttoning his. I groaned feeling him squeeze my breasts lightly, chills went down my spine, like someone was behind me. I felt someone gripped my hips lightly, Nate, and reached forward into my pants flicking my clit.

"Are you sure about this?" Nate asked whispering in my ear.

"Yes" I answered pulling away from Mateo.

Mateo untied my pants and they fell down; he flicked my clit making me gasp and he started kissing me again. I started unbuckling his pants, pulling his belt open, he picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist and he laid me down on the bed. I felt my wetness coating his cock, he groaned looking back up at me.

"You're mine you know that right?" He asked me, pushing his cock onto me lightly, teasing me. I closed my eyes briefly. I heard foil open, maybe a condom, I opened my eyes not knowing who had it.

"Yes." I answered, I loved that I was. I loved being his, I loved the feel of him touching me, of Nate touching me.

"Mine as well?" Nate asked. He was sitting beside me and Mateo on the bed.

"Yes." I answered, I love that I was both of theirs, I liked that I belonged to them, I would do anything for them. I love Mateo just as much as I love Nate, wait what? Did I just say that, did I really feel that, I feel we haven't known each other for long. Surely, they couldn't feel the same way?

I reached for Nate kissing him desperation pouring into our kiss just as it had with Mateo. My whole body humming for his, he reached down flicking my clit and brought me up to my knees, and squeezed my ass in his hands. I groaned into the kiss letting him deepen it I felt Mateo at my back kissing down my back.

"You want to suck me off?" Nate asked pulling away from the kiss. I always wondered how they would taste, and if I ever would taste them coming down my throat. I nodded and Mateo pushed at my back making me sit on all fours, and he put a pillow under my stomach.

"We can stop whenever you want." Mateo said. He didn't have to; I knew that I always knew that.

"I know." I answered. I felt a cock probe my entrance.

"I want to feel you coming on my cock, I want to feel your juices dripping down me." He said and thrusted into me, hard, it hurt for a second then I relaxed under him. Mateo grabbed my hips in his grip, and sat still.

"Suck me, baby." I heard Nate and held his cock in front of my mouth. I relaxed and I took his length, it hitting the back of my throat.

"Fuck." Mateo said, I'm sure he was watching my every move.

"Fuck you feel so good, you look so beautiful my cock in your mouth." I started moving my head up and down his length and Mateo start picking up the pace, I let his thrusts set the pace.

The feel of Nate's cock in my throat, and Mateo thrusting in and out of me, it was making me feel like I was on fire. I felt alive, I the feel of Nate sliding down my throat, his smooth length hitting the back of my throat. Mateo reached around to my front flicking my clit, making me gasp over Nate's length. I could feel their cocks harden.

"Fuck." I heard Nate grunt. He grabbed the back of my head. "Your mouth, fuck you feel so good." He finished, I looked up to meet his eyes. I started clenching around Mateo, I felt my juices coating his cock.

"Damn." Mateo groaned, and he leaned forward biting my shoulder. I groaned around Nate's cock, I love the feel of both of them, them filling me up.

My mind went in a daze, consumed with the feeling of them, Nate's length gliding over my tongue, Mateo thrusting in and out of me. I let my moans urge Nate on, I could feel his cock twitch. Mateo clenched even harder on my hips and started fucking me faster, so hard it feels good, him hitting my sweet spot consistently. Nate groaned coming into my mouth, I swallowed him down, as he pulled out laying down on the bed beside us.

"I am not done with you yet." Mateo said. He flipped me over, spreading my legs, thrusting back inside of me.

"Fuck!" I groaned out when he bit my neck, when he pulled away, he held me there by the throat. I felt shivers go down my spine, and he reached forward kissing and sucking my breasts until they were stiff peaks.

"You're ours. This pussy belongs to us." He said flicking my clit making me come apart for them. My mind in a daze, I saw stars, he came behind me with a groan, and laying on top of me.