Chapter 86: Grace

Before I could blink Mateo was on top of me holding my hands above my head, on the pillow. I gasped surprised with how fast he moved, I could feel his erection poking at my inner thigh. I stilled under him, kind of nervous or maybe more anxious at what he was going to do.

"You don't think it would be a bad thing if I hurt you?" He asked leaning forward our lips almost touching, his breath fanning over my lips. I parted my lips, my heart beat speeding up.

"Not entirely." I sighed my mouth suddenly felt dry.

"What if I..." he trailed off thinking. Not sure what he was cooking up or if he was going to follow through. I think he is doing this to see what I would do. "Tried to get you off with nothing but pain. Spank you, or bite you until you come?" He asked smirking. I felt a fire slowly building up between my legs at the thought, I liked when he spanked me, but more when he fingered me while doing it.

"I don't know." I said, I wanted to see what he thought the more I played games with my answers.

"You don't know if I can get you off like that with a vibrator on your clit?" He added on. I shivered a little at the thought, I quickly schooled my expressions, not wanting to give away too much. "You would be so sensitive from the over stimulation. I could jerk myself in a chair in front of you, watching you." He said in my ear menacingly.

"Maybe." I sighed out, hoping my facial expressions didn't give anything away. I don't know why but I really just wanted to see how much more he could come up with.

"Nate would be biting you and spanking you, you would be tied up of course. I would be sitting in a chair in front of you." He finished describing. I closed my eyes as he leaned into me. "You would like that wouldn't you, princess?" He said making me shiver under him. He leaned back and he must've been pleased with my reaction because he let go resuming his spot beside me. "Good girl." He praised gathering me in his arms again.

"That's not fair." I sighed out feeling my wetness between my legs. He chuckled darkly behind me and I felt his hand wander lower, and brushed my still sensitive clit as he ran a finger through my folds. I gasped, stiffening turning to see him taste me on his fingers.

"All's fair. You would've gotten an award if you answered honestly." He answered, smirking at me. I stilled jaw agape, so it's going to be that way. I smirked silently, and started shuffling around purposely brushing his cock, grunting silently to put on a good show. I finished laying on my stomach, burying my head in the pillow pretending to be totally out of it.

"Sorry." I mumbled, looking in the opposite direction, smirking slightly.

"Grace, watch yourself." He mumbled silently; he brought his arms back around me pinning me to his front. Taylor told me once that I moaned slightly in my sleep, so I started moaning, cutting myself off, making it like I was sleeping and wiggling against him. "Fuck." He grumbled out and I could feel his cock hardening against my backside. I turned to make eye contact with him smiling.

"Did you need something?" I asked smirking, hoping to get a rise out of him.

"Oh, you meant to do that. Okay, you want to be teased." He grabbed my hips pinning me on my back, hovering over me, he stole my lips in a kiss so hard, I gasped, into it deepening, I felt him pin my hands above my head. He reached over to his nightstand hitting a button that I never noticed before.

"What is that?" I asked, it was built into the lamp but you could tell it was there.

"We got them yesterday, for us, it calls Nate." He said his breath fanning over my neck.

"You need something?" I looked over to see Nate's silhouette standing in the doorway, looking like his arms were crossed.

"Yeah, you." Mateo chuckled out. Sliding down the front of my body, he peppered kisses on the way down, jerking the cover off of me, the cold making my nipples hard. I could already feel the wetness in between my legs, my stomach tightening anxiously awaiting what they were going to do. "Don't move your hands or I stop." Mateo said sternly, I nodded and he let go.

Nate walked in and I could feel his eyes looking me over. Mateo rose up joining him at the foot of the bed. The turned and whispered to one another, I couldn't quite make out what they were saying and they made no move to turn on the light leaving them covered in darkness. My breathing quickened the need to touch myself deepening, if they wouldn't touch me I would, I could wait though. For them.

"Punishment. What did you do, princess?" Nate said crawling on the bed, I could see his smile as his came out of the darkness.

"Nothing." I mused, I think he already knew, I definitely wasn't going to admit it, if I did, I would have to apologize and I was not sorry.

"Tsk, tsk. That's not what I heard." Nate said lowering his lips to mine, kissing me the burn came slow and steady, heating me entire body up. He pulled away biting my lip, hard, I gasped at the fierceness, he pulled away kissing his way to my nipples, biting and sucking them. Goosebumps covered my entire body, the warmness only on my nipples from his mouth, I started writhing as I felt his hand hovering my lower stomach. I couldn't move my arms, I wanted to touch myself, even better, him to touch me.

"Let's make this easy on you." Mateo said startling me slightly, he stood beside me, nearest the lamp, two ties in hand. He took one of my hands in his and Nate pulled me up higher on the bed putting the pillows in the arch of my back. Mateo tied my right hand to the bed walking around to do the other, as Nate finally kissed his way lower, dipping his tongue in my navel to tease me, making me still under him. I tugged on the ties slightly, to check their resistance, Mateo nodded at me, satisfied.

"Come on baby, focus." Nate mumbled against my stomach, I realized my breathing was twice as fast, anxiety curdling in my stomach from this. At the force of fingers being shoved in me, I jerked slightly bringing my feet up higher on the bed opening my thighs.

"Fuck!" I moaned at feeling them hit my g-spot, he curled them in me making me close my eyes in pleasure. He started feathering light kiss on my stomach and hips teasing me, I started writhing at the force of the finger thrusting in and out of me, his thumb started brushing my clit.

"You can't come until I say." Nate said to me against my stomach, I looked down to see him smiling over me, I rolled my eyes getting annoyed. I could feel my wetness drenching his finger. He added another finger, I was writhing under him, I wanted more, I needed more. I felt like it was to slow, I wanted release, I started pulling on the ties slightly hoping they would give, but they wouldn't.

"Don't hurt yourself." I looked over to see Mateo, he chuckled darkly, at me and then sat down in a chair I didn't notice out in the shadows. The door was open the light from the hall spilling through, I could see his legs were spread.

"Please." I looked down to Nate hovering over my pussy, I could see him biting his lips. He added another finger in me at my plead making me roll my head back draping myself over the pillow. My clit was throbbing, my nipples were hard, goosebumps covered my entire body, I was frustrated. He was thrusting his fingers fast, not hard, barely fulfilling me, I groaned trying to grind against his hand in frustration to which he just pulled away. What did I do to me?