Chapter 88: Nate

I felt Grace shiver under me and my cock hardened, I felt like I was about to bust. I want to fuck her so bad, but I don't want to hurt her, I was so relieved when Mateo hit the button. I felt like I wouldn't see her for the rest of the night, all I wanted was to see her, but we've had so much time together, I figured she wanted to be alone with him. My right hand is still on her throat, I can feel her pulse, it's racing, she reached up slowly grabbing my neck and pulled my down to meet her lips. She swiped her tongue over my lips, and I opened letting her tongue meet mine, I started grinding down on her once again, she whimpered into the kiss.

"Nate, please." She spoke when I pulled away, I let go of her throat trailing my fingers down to her pussy, I swipe my fingers through her folds, damn she's so wet. I groaned, looking back down at her eyes, God I could swim in them, brown eyes, so consuming. I lifted myself up pulling my boxers off, then settled myself between her legs.

I looked over to Mateo, having a silent conversation, he nodded slightly, and tossed me a pillow I didn't notice beside the bed. I lifted her hips up and he put it under her hips, and looked up at her breathing is shallow, eyes are hazy, her pussy clenching. I may not be able to last until she does, I tilted her hips up a bit more, her eyes are closed a thin sheet of sweat covering her body, skin flushed.

"Look at me." I demanded her, she opened her up and looked at me, I thrusted inside of her slowly. I want this to be different I want to brand her with me, she shivered and I felt her clenching around me. I closed my eyes taking her in, letting her adjust to me, I loved the feel of her taking everything I have to give her. She's my everything, every day I wake up I think of her, and right before I go to sleep, she consumes me and my thoughts.

"Move." She demanded, as I opened my eyes, I leaned down kissing her neck biting lightly, and I started moving. She gasped at every thrust, my cock twitching at the feel of her clenching around me. I could feel myself sweating my hands twitching wanting to lose control, my mind in a haze. She suddenly grabbed my shoulders making me rise up to look down at her, her neck covered in marks, my marks. "Lose it," she said simply, reading my thought.

Knowing exactly what she meant I grabbed her hips and started driving my cock deeper into her, fucking her my rhythm becoming needy, she ran her nails down my back so hard, I'm sure light scratches would be left there, I love when she does that. I groaned stealing her lips in another kiss, our kiss, teeth, tongue, in a fury. I wanted to be full of her, with the way we are both losing control she wants the same. I could feel myself about to bust, my cock twitching inside her.

"Damn!" I groaned out looking at the ceiling as I pulled away, my cock driving inside her, my muscles quivering I don't think I can hold back much longer. I reached down and flicked her clit, and bit her breast, flicking her nipple with my tongue. She whimpered under me; she sounds close.

"Nate!" She yelled; I smirked against her chest; my thrusts were becoming short but hard rhythm becoming almost nonexistent. I felt her go over the edge with a groan as I pinched her clit, I felt a pinch on my neck making me unload with her.

"Fuck!" I felt her teeth bury in my shoulder more realizing she was biting me; I felt her clenching around me as I emptied myself into her.

I collapse on top of her my muscles shaking. I rose up kissing up and down her chest biting her breast lightly sucking as I pulled away. I held her hips and pulled out of her, she whimpered as I pulled away, I looked over to see Mateo getting up to the bathroom. He returned with a towel and he through it to me, I wiped her and then myself, she still hasn't opened up her eyes yet. My cock was still hard, I tried breathing deeply to calm myself but that's almost impossible around her.

"Nate..." She trailed off, I moved laying beside her gathering her in my arms, Mateo slid back in the bed in front of her, my back pressed against her front. Her legs were shaking, and I smirked at myself slightly, before thinking I might've hurt her.

"Grace, are you ok?" I asked her silently, Mateo looked down and saw what I saw and grabbed her face in his hands.

"Talk to us, Angel." He urged her.

"Yes, I'm ok." I heard her breath out, Mateo looked at me and nodded, I feel better knowing I didn't. I leaned over wrapping my arms more tightly around me. She ran her fingers over my hands holding them there, I closed my eyes getting myself comfortable, I feel more comfortable with her right in my arms.