Chapter 96: Grace

I could myself shaking, this thing was actually quite comfortable weirdly, I noticed it is tilted slightly so it doesn't feel like my body weight it struggling against gravity which I'm quite grateful for. Nate was looking at me, and I see a fire starting in his eyes, I am trying my best to let myself get nervous. I really don't know what I'm expecting right now.

"First, do you remember the conversation you had with Mateo?" Nate asked and I arched a brow, I'm pretty sure he already had a play by play, but I guess he was trying to get me to relax? I don't know but talking will definitely help me relax, slightly, I don't know about completely given my current state.

"Yes, I do." He arched a brow at me. "Sir." I added quickly to which I could see his lips quirk slightly giving me a brief glance at his flirty self before composing himself. Goosebumps covered my entire body the minute I got up here, and my breathing is quickened slightly, I don't know if they have noticed but I'm trying damn hard not to. I'm afraid my brain will quickly talk me out of this faster than I can say the word 'red'.

"Alright then. Shall we recite it or do you know exactly why we are here?" He asked and I had a feeling he was saying this to let me know he wouldn't ever go further than what I wanted. Never go farther than the boundaries I set. My inside clenched knowing that he cared this much, and after that smoldering kiss, I got as we walked in here you can guaran-damn-tee I was soaked. I nodded before remembering that he wanted me to speak.

"I know why we are here." I spoke up gathering my courage and if they could tell I was shaking right now he said nothing, maybe he thought what he would do first would help. Or maybe that he didn't want to sike me out even more, either way I appreciated it. He was still in front of me over to the side to let Mateo look at me and wasn't moving.

"Good to know we have an understanding." He spoke with such dominance, his voice husky making me shiver. I had my hands clenched and I was thankful for the steps under my feet, although I was only tall enough to rest my toes on them. I saw his lips quirk slightly probably thrilled with my reaction, I looked to Mateo to see him sitting his gaze sliding down my body arms firmly on the armrests.

Nate walked to me standing directly in front of me, the square putting my lips almost against his. He reached up wrapping his hand around my throat gently. He leaned in gently kissing me tightening his hold slightly I gasped he took that opportunity deepening the kiss, the kiss was slow, the warmth between my legs slowing getting greater as he dominated our kiss. The kiss was full of this emotion I can't describe but it-he was pouring everything he had into me, I was giving the same. I was giving him everything I had to give, meeting him with the same fierceness he was giving me, he pulled away biting my lip.

"Mm." I moaned as he pulled away tasting blood as I did so. He was still holding my throat my breathing was heavy, his as well our breaths mingling together. His eyes meeting mine with lust, and he turned to look at Mateo, I followed his gaze seeing Mateo in the chair his erection in his hand at full mast.

"I don't know if I can control myself." He said, my breath hitched at his admission. His gaze was still locked on Mateo's he walked closer to him, and I remembered our conversation from earlier. Did he plan on making a move? If he did, I would be elated, I wanted whatever made him happy and I got off earlier touching myself like they guided me the other night, I thought of them together.

"Would you do anything for her?" Nate asked him, I could tell him walls were coming up bracing for a rejection.

"Yes, why?" Mateo asked stopping raising a towel beside him wiping his hand off.

"Because I don't know if you are going to like this, or if you'll kill me." He finished trailing off looking down at the floor breathing heavily then he looked to me.

"Do it if you're ready." I whispered I hoped only he could hear me, looking to Mateo he revealed nothing, maybe he didn't hear me. "I do trust you, Nate." I finished assuring as best I could give my current state.

"I can't trust myself right now, it isn't best if we do this. I know you do, and I'm... Sometimes I can't control myself around you, in a good way." He said smiling to me, I did my best to return the same look. "I can't hurt you; I don't trust myself with that, not yet." He finished turning to Mateo.

"I would do anything for her, what do you have on your mind?" Mateo asked him not batting an eye. I'm wondering if he even knows what's coming. I feel like I should give them privacy and I found myself laughing silently trying not to draw attention to me.

"What are you on about, Angel?" Nate asked me, cocky smirk on his face. I gritted my teeth wondering how I should even answer that.

"Nothing." I decided on I was now biting my lip to stop myself from laughing, Nate walked closer to me. I opened my hands mocking me holding them up in surrender. "I promise it's nothing, just wishing I could give you two some space..." I trailed off looking down at myself. "It's not exactly something I can do right now." I finished smiling at him.