Chapter 47: Grace

I got to the club exactly at two o'clock as Taylor knows about my inability to not be late. I was anxious for tonight Jordan put some to put it mild unique moves in our dance tonight. Taylor said that Jordan planned to put our routine after the warm-up, which is usually 2 routines, and about 3 songs after that. We are rather in the beginning of tonight which means a good bit of people will see our routine without making me to shy because of the amount of people.

"Are you going to be, okay?" Taylor asked me putting a hand on my shoulder consoling me. I started nodding I feel like Taylor or more anxious for me tonight than I am for myself.

Alex showed up a couple of minutes before me and has been hanging out with me this entire way through. Alex has become one of my best friends along with Jordan who have gotten closer and had the ability to become closer because I will now see them more often. I am glad that I took the opportunity to make friends because I have been having trouble doing that and had bad experiences so often, I just stopped.

"Yeah, if you are uncomfortable, we don't have to do this. I don't want your first day to be uncomfortable." Alex spoke up beside me. I quickly grabbed Taylor's hands, she was standing in front of me, we were on stage.

"I am fine. Alex has been fine, great even. I am fine. Please, quit asking me you're making me more anxious." I told Taylor, smiling at her to let her know mentally that she was completely okay.

"Okay, then." She said smiling back at me. She turned to Alex, "Beware of the Boy Toys." She said quickly scurrying off to get ready for her routines, then what she said finally clicked.

"What? What did she mean by that?" I turned to ask Alex. His face quickly turned to a smile, before explaining.

"Come on, two best friends going after one girl? Did you seriously think they wouldn't have a nickname between Taylor and Jordan?" He turned to look back at me, my expression made me look completely shocked. After reading it he stated, "You're crazy," then turned to finish his cola he picked up at the bar.

I laughed at his expression when he turned to me his eyebrow raised clearly hiding a laugh. I rose up my glass of water Taylor grabbed for me, and took a sip from it almost choking when he did a swooping motion with his mouth. It was our inside joke ever since the day before yesterday when we joked about how quickly I ate, and how it looked like I swept everything into my mouth. Taylor asked if I did the same with the "Toy Boys" cocks.

Well, she didn't use that nickname, she used their actual names but I guess that is what they all have been calling them since they found out about them. Alex grabbed my hand and took me behind a curtain we were standing in front of before I could even blink, it had to be our dressing room. I turned around to see two bags with our initials on the tags confirming my thoughts.

"I tried mine on before I got here, we got measured Monday they could only get them today. According to Jordan yours didn't need much touching up, but try it on anyway. I'll be outside." He finished saying, watching me nod before walking out of the room.

I opened the bag to see a blue dress only fabric no sequins or anything special, a baby blue fabric dress with a slit up the side, clips on the side for it to be easy for Alex to take off while I run to the pole at one part in our dance. Under the dress was my top and my bottoms to go under it, that I would be wearing by the end. Taylor told me to by skin tone pantyhose and I did and they were in my bag, she said the bottoms would feel better with them, I just hoped it wouldn't feel like I was wearing too much.

After putting on the dress I pulled back the curtain to Taylor and Alex waiting for me on the other side. I hadn't looked at myself yet in case I looked bad. When they both saw both of their jaws dropped.

"You look gorgeous!" Taylor quickly cooed walking into the dressing room with me.

"Absolutely marvelous babe." Alex said raising one of his hands in front of me for me to hold. I took his hand and he pulled me into his arms and I twirled in a circle. We all shared a laugh.

"Grace!" I heard someone exclaim, from the voice I could tell it was Jordan. I opened the curtain to see her at the doorway to the stage. I stepped out so she could see me. "Oh my God! You're so pretty!" She ran to me hugging me before I could comprehend that she had practically run across a room at ninety miles per hour. Jordan was wearing a pink t-shirt and jeans, Alex wearing a grey t-shirt and black joggers.

"Thank you, I would hug you back but you are trapping my arms." I spoke.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" She apologized before she adjusted her hold on me. They told me to wear my hair down for this dance, so it was still down.

"You're fine. Do you all treat all the girls like this or just me?" I asked as I stepped back from her hold.

"What are you talking about, we all act like this all the time we get new routines, costumes." Taylor said walking to stand in front of me hands on her hips. Taylor was sport her a purple oversized t-shirt and leggings, long braid like normal, Chelsea and the others were practicing on the stage right now. Other than our performance tonight they are no other new routines or costumes, we are the only thing different than what they have done.

"Okay, then." I grimaced turning around to the coffee table in front of the couch grabbing my phone to go through my messages. I saw I did not have anything and I walked my phone into my dressing room with my backpack Taylor gave me.

"Okay, well you have to practice get prepared." Taylor followed me in and stated behind me. "You have to learn how to move in the costume you were supposed to practice yesterday but the tailor got delayed a day." She reasoned.

"Okay, let's go." I walked out of the dressing room walking to the stage Taylor and Alex close behind.