Chapter 33: Grace

That was amazing. I was still under Mateo, him laying on top of me. My eyes were closed, still in a daze. I felt myself moving, and I was pulled into a pair of arms.

"Grace," I heard someone say panicked, I opened my eyes to see Nate. "Thank god, I thought you passed out or something. Are you ok?" He sat down in a recliner with me in his lap.

"Yeah, I'm ok, better actually." I burrowed deeper into his lap resting my head against his bare chest. He held up a shirt.

"Put this on." He told me, I rose up and lifted my arms, and he slid a t-shirt over me.

"Thanks." I said hearing footsteps behind me.

"How did you know?" Mateo's deep voice sent shivers down my spine, as he walked by.

"I may or may not have bit her, very, very, hard and she just moaned in response." Nate said smiling as Mateo sat down beside him in another recliner. "You were there?" he said looking to Mateo.

"I thought that was a one off." Mateo shook his head.

"I bit her again last night when she rode me," he nudged me, I sat up leaning off his chest. "She gave me these." I looked at his chest to see scratch marks, real shallow, but you could tell they were there.

"I'm so sorry." I said, putting a hand over my mouth, running my other hand down his chest. I didn't know I did that. I didn't even see them, that morning in the shower.

"Grace," Nate chuckled tilting my head to look up at him. "I liked it. Hell, I loved it. You're okay." He finished smiling at me. I relaxed, smiling shyly, at him.

"I still wish I would've seen that." Mateo grumbled lowly, I chuckled. "I should've got up instead on ignoring it." He rolled his eyes at himself.

He didn't have to leave, every time we have had sex or anything, he shuts me out after. I was wondering why I just didn't know when would be a good time, Nate told me to fight for him. I think that meant to let things happen? Let him open up? I don't know but I wish he would talk to me.

Suddenly I felt lips on mine, the kiss made me lose my train of thought instantly, I lost myself in the kiss. Our kiss was demanding, hot, invasive, it filled me up and I felt warmth between my legs all over again.

I could tell this was Nate, I mean I know I am sitting on his lap but I could still tell the difference. I gasped, as he turned me around quickly to straddle him. He hands squeezed my ass, making me groan into the kiss, I could feel his smirk. He pulled away.

"Oh Fuck!" Mateo yelled. Me and Nate both startled darted our gazes to him, and that's when I felt it.

"Oh Fuck..." I whispered, looking down. Nate must've understood because he was next to speak.

"Oh...Oh! Please tell me you are birth control?" Nate asked grabbing my chin to look at him.

"Yes I am." I nodded looking at them both. They both let out sighs of relief.

"Ok, what are we watching?" Mateo asked, leaning back in his seat.

"I don't know pick something." Nate mumbled. I looked at the screen to see Netflix was on.

"Hey, can we watch a horror movie?" I asked excitedly, looking at them both. They both looked at me like I had just eaten ice cream and ketchup in front of them.

"Excuse me? Horror movie?" Mateo asked his voice raised a bit, I chuckled it was kind of funny. They both tilted their heads at me, shocked.

"Yeah, I like horror movies." I answered nodding my head. I leaned back into Nate's chest.

"Ok... What do you want to watch?" Nate asked, very uncertain, I could hear it in his voice. I'm guessing they don't watch them, I picked one that wasn't that scary. Hush. It was one of my firsts, not very scary, but one of my go-to movies.

"Ok then." Nate mumbled looking it up and finding it. I settled back into his chest getting ready to watch the movie.