Chapter 37: Grace

Nate's cock was hard in my grip, Mateo was still thrusting his fingers in and out of me, but barely reaching my sweet spot. I was getting frustrated the longer this went on.

"You got to tell me baby." I heard Mateo saying his head almost in between my legs. I wanted him there, in whatever way I could have him now. I just wanted something.

"What?" I groaned out my mind in a daze. I was just aware that I had Nate's cock in my grip and fingers were in me. My mind was in a blur.

"Tell me who you belong too." He said I felt him lick up my slit making me buck my hips in front of his face.

I looked over at Nate my cock still in my hand, I rubbed his precum around on his head. He had his head rolled back, hands in fists. I may have only had sex once before this but that doesn't mean I was a total vixen. I had learned early on in how to get guys off, I had to learn to get Blake off the right way. But I shoved those thoughts out of my head focusing on the now and us.

"No." I said making eye contact with Mateo, his lips dangerous close to my pussy. I felt a hand on my hand, I looked to see it was Nate stopping me from jerking him off then.

"Tell him, princess." Nate said grabbing my neck, "You know you want too." He finished smirking at me his voice husky. I was sure he was close to coming from me already.

He was right I did want to, but the way Mateo was spanking me made me more aroused than anything. I liked it, it sent shivers through my spine, heat between my legs. After he mentioned him owning my pussy I wanted to see where it went, I liked the feel of his hand. I started closing my eyes started to feel over stimulated the vibrator still on my clit. At this point I was thankful it was on the lowest setting.

"Alright then." Mateo grumbled, I felt the vibrator leave my clit, I groaned, rolling my head back. I wanted more I want- He smirked at me when I made eye contact with him. He shoved something inside making me buck my hips in his touch.

"Oh God!" It was the vibrator, I clenched my fists, reveling in the pleasure, I was given. He removed the vibrator just as harshly making me gasp.

"You can't come until you tell me." Mateo smirked at me, I looked over at Nate hoping I would get some back up. He only smirked at me.

"Fuck you." I grumbled biting my lip when Mateo's hand made their way to my breasts flicking my nipples.

"Oh, I wish sweetheart. But you seem to have put yourself in a bit of a pickle here." Nate chuckled out. Nate walked away from me and around Mateo, seeming to walk to the bench.

"You fall apart at just our mere touch sweetheart. This pussy tells me all I need to know I just want to hear you admit it." Mateo reared back looking at me his hands drawing away from me.

Their voices were both gravelly, and deep their eyes dancing with lust. They looked hot as hell; Nate started jerking himself off on the bench. I closed my eyes rolling my head back, I felt a presence in front of me, like one of them had raised up.

"You're going to tell us sweetheart." Mateo made shivers go down my spine, my pussy was aching for release. I started wiggling against the wall, my eyes still closed.

"Fuck!" I clenched my fists the vibrator entering me once again. I opened my eyes making eye contact with Mateo.

"I'm yours! I'm yours!" I was yelling now I wanted release. I was trying to hold it, but I was about to blow.

Mateo reached down smirking at me, Nate was still jerking himself off.

"Thought so." He said cockily at me and grabbed my hips. His put a knee between my legs spreading them further and thrusted into me. Hard.