Chapter 101: Nate

I walked to my room to find Grace on my bed with a water bottle and bag of chips in her hand. Her head was on my pillow and she was smiling, I tried to be as quite as I could the door was only cracked, I leaned over to let Mateo see. I nudged the door open faster than normal earning a jerk from her as she sat up.

"What are you smiling about?" I walked in teasing her. She turned away from me, she was wearing one of my black t-shirts. I crawled behind her on the bed, and grabbed her by the throat settling my thighs on both sides of her, I kissed her neck when she tilted and tightened my grip slightly, her eyes closed. "Answer me." I demanded, letting my grip loosen slightly.

"About you two." She bit out. I traced her neck with my lips smirking against her.

"More." I demanded and I felt my cock stiffen slightly. I nipped at her neck and saw a bright pink cover her cheeks and neck. Eyes still closed Mateo walked around her silently standing over us both.

"You two together earlier, how just watching you made me so wet, you responded to him, your kiss." She moaned out. "Your chemistry, our chemistry." She finished, opening her eyes I could feel her stiffen not knowing Mateo was going to be there but quickly relaxed. I slowly traced her outer thigh with my other hand my fingertips slowly pulling up the shirt as I touched her.

"Fuck her." Mateo ordered. I looked up at him, sparkle in my eyes, I was already going to, but I liked that he wanted to assert dominance over me and her.

I kept sliding my hand up her shirt not bothering with her pussy, yet. I pulled the shirt pulling my hand away from her throat pulling it off her she lifted her arms letting me. I pushed her over sitting over to my side and I stood up as Mateo backed up and I grabbed her thighs bringing her ass to the edge of the bed, and looked at her.

She was bare, goosebumps covered her skin, my cock hardened more just looking at her, her breasts rising and falling with each breath she took. I leaned forward bracing myself beside her and kissed her, our kiss was slow, a fire slowly building up. Her soft lips against mine, I trailed my left hand, down her side and grabbed her thigh she brought her leg up resting it on my back. I had to bend down my knees hitting the side of the bed my middle meeting hers to keep her leg there. I pushed her up and crawled onto the bed liking this position better.

"Nate..." She moaned writhing on my cock, I lifted up and I moved my hand from her thigh to her middle pinching her clit, making her gasp. I ran my finger through her folds not surprised to feel her wet I smirked and leaned and bit her neck kissing over it. My cock was straining against my pants and before I got the chance, I felt my pants slide down, I turned my head and Mateo was behind me.

"Focus on her." He ordered, and my pants at my knees, he couldn't put them any lower because I was on my knees. I shrugged and turned back to her; she was biting her lip I ran my thumb over her lips pulling her lip free.

"I want to hear you." I said to her, and reached back down thrusting my middle finger and ring finger in her.

"Fuck!" She said thrusting her hips up, I pulled her down with my other resting my weight on my knees.

"Fuck so wet." I said to her and leaned forward and bit her neck earning a moan from her. My cock jerked at her moans, I started thrusting my fingers in and out of her at a steady pace hard but slow, I wanted to give her friction but I wanted her to come on my cock.

"Nate..." She moaned out closing her eyes writhing beneath me. Mateo stepped around us and settled on the chair on the other side of the bed, and met my gaze making a spark run through me. She was so fucking wet she was dripping on my fingers; I withdrew my fingers from her. "Please!" She cried out.

"Angel hang on." I assured her and gripped my cock holding it at her entrance, she shivered at the touch. I leaned down kissing her and thrusted inside her getting a gasp from her, I deepened the kiss and started thrusting in and out of her slow and hard. She reached up grabbing my shoulders I pulled away from our kiss biting her lip until I tasted blood.

"Fuck." She moaned and pushed her hips up into me, my cock twitched once more. I felt her clench around me and I quickened my pace keeping my thrusts hard, I reached down and bit her sweet spot that always made her melt under me and smirked against her neck sucking her leaving my marks. I sucked until she cried out and pulled away looking at the fresh hickey, I just gave her and my cock was hard, for her.

"Fuck..." I moaned stilling inside of her.

"Please, Nate, Fuck." Grace started muttering under me and I started once more and I was close I feel my body was on fire, a thin sheet of sweat covering me, my balls were tightening, I leaned forward kissing her once more, and reached up and flicked her clit. I felt her clench around me, and I started thrusting into her harder, and I leaned down sucking on her breast and flicked it with my tongue, giving her more stimulation. I felt my cock twitch in her, and I saw white spots.

"Fuck I'm coming." I flicked her clit and she came with me biting my neck. "Grace!" I cried out.

My grip on her hips tightened my muscles quivering as I emptied myself into her. I let go of her landing on top of her and she wrapped her arms around me, I closed my eyes drowning in my high. I rolled over and held her in my grip keeping her on top of me. I felt her clenching around me and shaking like she always did she teases us in the morning about how she's amazed she can walk. She reached up running her fingers through my hair dragging me back to the present.