Chapter 36: Mateo

She looked at me like I had just pulled a rabbit out of my ass. I smirked at her holding in a laugh, her face, she was so confused, it was cute. I walked to her from where I was in front of the bench to be directly in front of her.

"You ready baby?" I asked still smirking because seeing her like this was very entertaining. She turned to look at me, I could tell she was nervous from the look in her eyes.

"Ready for what, exactly?" she asked me, then looking down fidgeting with her hands.

Nate told me she liked pain, and I wanted to see just how much. Of course, I was going to start slow, I like my fair share of pain I wanted to see what her fair share was exactly. Biting was one thing; more pain was another. I stepped closer to her she turned her head still looking down at the floor.

She is letting us have our fun now but she still didn't say whether she wanted a relationship with us or not. I want to have as much time with her as I can in case, she doesn't want us in the way we offered her. This was on my bucket list ever since the theater room when she was squirming under me.

"I wanted to keep our little bathroom scene between us. You went and told Nate; did you think I was joking when I said punish?" I asked her smirking. I know it wasn't that big of a deal that she said that in front of Nate. It did give me a damn good excuse to try this though. I would tell her after this was for fun, I like her being nervous, although I'm not sure why.

"Yes?" she questioned. She looked a little on edge, but she didn't seem to be backing away from me or showing drop dead fear yet. She had to know I wouldn't hurt her.

"Come here." I said grabbing her hand stopping her fidgeting and walked to the bench. I sat down, I looked up at her still holding her hand. I tugged on her hand signaling she needed to walk further and brought her to my right side.

"What are you doing?" her gripped tightened on my hand. I let go of her hand, and rubbed my hand down her side, my palm gliding across her skin. I reached around and grabbed one of her ass cheeks in my hand squeezing it. She moaned, leaning into my touch, looking so fucking beautiful.

"You have to be punished." I slid my hand from her ass up to the middle of her back and pushed, signaling for her to bend over. She easily knew what I meant bending over my legs.

Her breasts were almost on top of my cock, her hands grabbed my thigh on each side of her head. I moved her hair so it was hanging over the side. I could see the bite marks covering her neck, I could feel my cock hardening from the sight of her like this. She looked so fucking beautiful, I bit my lip to bite back a groan. If this went according to plan this would be for her, not me.

"What are you going to do?" she asked lifting her head up then putting her head back down her mouth pressing into my thigh. I started rubbing her back making my way up to her hair. I grabbed it, tugging it hard, and turned her head to face me.

"Whatever I want." I saw nothing but lust in her eyes which meant, I was on the right track. I also saw a hint of fear, I don't know if she likes that or not, we'll find out. "If you tell me to stop, I'll stop." I said letting go of her hair. I leaned over kissing my way up and down her back.

"I hated that you told Nate that baby. I was hoping we could keep that between us." I said in between kisses.

"I thought you already told him." She stated eagerly.

"I didn't, I wanted to keep how you were writhing for my cock, and bent over for me to myself." I said reaching over and started rubbing her ass.

"I didn't tell him that though." She moaned out. She must be anticipating this, I smirked at myself. I could feel her nipples harden since they were pressing against my left leg. I lifted my hand off her, holding it to the side.