Chapter 11: Grace

I was still coming down from my high barely aware of what was going on right now. I still was straight up leaning forward on his shoulder. He didn't seem like the softie type yet he was holding me and running his fingers through my hair gently. I felt him look up towards the door that led to the stairs beside the stage. God, I hope the girls didn't see, then he spoke.

"You saw her, didn't you? He said voice on edge, but I didn't think it was because the girls were there. I have a feeling if the girls were standing at the door, he would be more on guard than he was.

"Yes, she was beautiful." The familiar voice said and I knew immediately who it was. Nate. Mateo was still running his fingers through my hair when leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Don't freak out, okay? You're fine, more than fine actually. Don't regret what just happened." He pulled away and looked into my eyes, I simply nodded. My head was too cloudy to think properly right now. He pulled me back to where my head would still lay on his shoulder.

"You might want to get her out of here, the girls will be done any second." Nate said I could hear him stepping towards me. Nate started rubbing my back, "You okay?" he said rubbing my back I just realized I was shaking.

"Yes," I said in a weak voice looking back at him he was wearing a black suit, white button-down shirt with a red tie, his eyes and Mateo's full of concern I swapped looks with the both of them. "Look, it's been a long time, that's all." I said burying my head back into Mateo's shoulder to avoid the pitying looks I'm sure they were switching.

"I'll take her to my office." Mateo said switching to kneel beside me, he helped me put my shorts back on, then put his arms under legs, and behind my back. He picked me up with ease. "By the way, you have nothing to be embarrassed about," he said looking to Nate.

"Hell, sweetheart you have nothing to be sorry for, okay? You are so beautiful." Nate said running his fingers through my hair. "Take care of her, okay? I'll be up in a few." Nate said turning around quickly.

"Of course," Mateo said making his way up the stairs with ease. He opened the door and made his way over to the sofa and laid me down on it. He grabbed his chair in front of his desk and put it beside me, looking at me like I was about to explode, he took off his blazer. He sat down in the chair and grabbed my hand, he was wearing a blue suit, white button-down shirt, red tie.

"How long was he there?" I finally asked, I was still shocked, he was holding my hand rubbing the back of it with his thumb.

"I don't know, but you were beautiful," he said simply. "Look, I don't want you to regret what we did, okay? If you don't mind me asking, how long has it been?" he asked.

"I guess since you just made me come on your fingers the least, I can do is tell you that, huh?" I said smirking at him. I don't know where my confidence comes from around him but when I am around, it comes oozing out of me. He chuckled a little, I answered, "Yeah, 3 years," I braced for his response.

"Sweetheart, that is not what I was expecting," he said coming to sit on the couch putting my legs back on his lap. "How? You're so beautiful, you're gorgeous, don't tell me you didn't have any boyfriends that wouldn't touch you." He spoke.

"No, it's not that. I have only had sex once, when I was 17 with my boyfriend, he only wanted me to put out, soon after that, we broke up. I've never done anything since." I answered. I have never touched a toy, or pleased myself but one time, but I wasn't going to tell him that.

"That's a shame if you were mine, I would make sure you were satisfied all the time." He said leaning over to grab my chin so I would look at him. He ran his thumb over my lips, I could almost taste myself on it.

"If I were yours? Come on, you probably just want me to put out too." I said crossing my arms and looking away. He grabbed my throat, and pinned me beneath I could feel his cock pressing into my pelvis.

"No, sure I would love to have sex with you, but you, I want to keep you. I want to please you, make you happy, fuck you," he said driving his cock deeper into my pelvis. "I want you, to be mine." He said leaning down to say it into my ear. There was a knock at the door, "Come in."

Nate walked in, Mateo was still hovering over me, he didn't seem to care. "You have on your pissed face what's wrong?" Nate asked nonchalantly, stepping up beside me.

"She thinks we just want her to put out," he said menacingly looking to Nate.

"Well, why me? I'm not exactly model material. Why me?" I asked almost whispering. That earned a look from both men.