Chapter 104: Grace

I never thought you could feel so good during your cycle, as I was coming down from my high, he carried me into the shower again. I pulled off his shirt kissing his chest and I looked down seeing him kick off his pants. I wasn't really bleeding and there was no blood that I could see but I felt better getting a shower. He held me as he turned on the shower, he was still inside me, I clenched around him my head buried in his shoulder and he tightened his grip.

"Grace. Are you ok?" He asked as I lifted up my head, I could see a bit of warning in his eyes. I had a feeling he was talking about the pain though.

"No pain." I smiled at him and he nodded. "I like feeling you." I said clenching again.

"I do too." He pulled me off him and sat me down in front of him. I walked under the hot water and sighed my muscles relaxing.

"Are you sure?" I turned around and he arched a brow at me.

"I'm fine, I just feel relaxed now." I answered and the bathroom door swung open behind him.

"Why are you having fun without me in my bathroom?" Nate smirked and I wasn't surprised to see he had already stripped. "You sound so good when you come." He remarked and walked into the shower.

"You were just listening?" I asked and he smirked even wider. He held up his hands in mock surrender walking closer to me.

"I came back to check on you, see if you needed something and I heard moaning. Can you blame me for listening?" He explained and I shook my head and Mateo laughed. "I jerked myself off on my bed listening." He whispered in my ear leaning over me.

"To our sounds?" I asked and he nodded.

"Of course, I envisioned what was happening, but I bet what was actually going on was much better." He said raising his voice looking at Mateo. I turned around and grabbed the shampoo.

"Grace, I want to ask you something and is alright if you say no, okay?" I heard Nate walk away. I was running shampoo through my hair.

"Alright, shoot." I remarked.

"Would you be okay with us taking pictures of you?" I turned around looking at them both I leaned back washing the shampoo out.

"What kind of pictures?" I asked and when I ran my hands through my hair, I stepped closer to them.

"You during sex?" Nate stepped closer, and Mateo arched a brow stepping closer to me as well. I thought about it for a moment, I think I can trust them, I looked to the floor. I can trust them, they would be the only ones looking at them.

"You two would be the only ones who know about them and have them?" I questioned and the both nodded.

"Of course, Angel." Mateo answered me and I nodded slowly.

"I guess." I turned around grabbing the body wash and I heard someone walking and I saw Mateo stepping under the other showerhead.

"Video?" I heard and my mouth dropped before collecting myself. Pictures to Video is not that big of a jump.

"Sure." I said and I felt myself blush.

We all got a shower and both Nate and Mateo flirted with me. They spoke about what they would do to me in the videos and what pictures they would want but they never made a move. I walked back in Nate's room and put my sweats on and Nate's shirt back on. I walked into the living room and Taylor was there.

"Wondered if you were going to say hello or if I should just head home." She pouted and I laughed and I sat down beside her.

"I would never ignore you." I said and she hugged me.

"Are you sure you want to do dance tomorrow?" I knew she was going to ask that.

"Yes, I'll be fine." I answered her.

"You start hurting you're done." She pointed at me and I nodded. If I did start hurting bad enough, I would back off but if it was tolerable, I would dance. I wasn't going to tell her that I just nodded. "I'm not kidding." She pushed and I nodded once more.

"I swear you look kind of scary when you do that." Nate muttered sitting in the chair beside me. Taylor turned looking at him, and scolded him.

"Don't judge me." She turned looking at me crossing her arms making me laugh. I leaned over and I whispered in her ear.

"You need to get laid, now." I teased. She always said that to me, before Nate and Mateo. I only said it loud enough for only her to hear.

"You did not." She said as I pulled back looking at me with a surprised look and I nodded.

"It's my turn to use that." I said pointing at her and she grabbed me and threw me over her shoulder.

"Okay to much testosterone and orgasms you're done." She said walking to the door and I laughed. Nate and Mateo followed her smiling when I looked at them.

"What did you say?" Mateo asked, I shrugged.

"Something she's told me millions of times." I rolled my eyes. "Put me down!" I yelled.

"Give me one reason!" She stopped.

"Uh, I want to stay." I remarked and she sighed.

"Not good enough, bye guys." She turned around and grabbed her bag off the chair by the door. She put me down in it.

"Um, you're serious, aren't you?" I asked her and she nodded.