Chapter 5: Nate

Why did I do that? I should have never put my hands on her no matter how hot I thought she was. I knew she was beautiful from the moment she stepped out of Taylor's car. Mateo and I, normally don't have the same taste in women, this was going to be one interesting situation once Grace comes to work for us.

I had just walked up the stairs beside the sitting room to go to my office. Back here this was private except for the girls when they needed to meet with us, or when me or Mateo had a girl. I had just walked into my office my desk in front me, a couch to the right of me, I had turned around to close the door.

"What the fuck?" I almost yelled, seeing Mateo in the entrance to my office. I didn't hear him walking behind me.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" he asked stepping into my office, eerily calm. I knew now I needed to stay calm he uses this tone when he is fixing to throw hands. "I heard what you said to her." He shut the door and went and sat down in the chair in front of my desk.

To be honest I don't know why I did that, one minute I was sitting beside her the next I was almost on top her. I need to be careful from here on, I need to keep my hands off her especially if she was to come work for us. I walked around him and sat down in my chair I figured it was better with a desk in between us. Damn she really got to him.

"To be honest bro, I don't know one minute I was sitting beside her and the next I was almost on top of her. Why do you care anyway?" He changed his face from eerily calm to looks could kill, I held up my hands in surrender. "I mean, I knew she had gotten to you but damn."

"Well, it doesn't look like you could say much considering you were about to fuck her right there." He lifted his arm to drink what looked like a glass of bourbon, his favorite. Well, I guess I couldn't say much, he had a point there. "You know if we can't keep our hands off, she will quit, or sue us. We don't even know if she wants it." He pointed out.

"Yeah, looks like we'll have to be careful. How did we get in this mess anyway? We never normally have the same taste in women." I grinned looking towards my computer, I needed to get started on payroll for our other employees.

"Guess we'll just have to see who gets her first huh?" He grinned, surprisingly considering he was about to kill me not five minutes ago.

"I doubt you'll have a chance considering you already cemented yourself as the asshole," I grinned even wider looking back at him. "But I guess we'll just have to see."

"Guess so." He looked back at me with a challenging look in his eyes, yep guess this game is on. He was making his way out the door when he said, "Don't forget we got to open in 15, you know since we own it." This girl might be the death of us, we never back down from a challenge. God knows I wasn't going to start now, she's fucking hot as hell, I loved the way she looked up at me when I pulled hair ponytail back. I would love to have her ponytail in my hand me pulling it back as I pounded into her from behind, she has the most fuckable ass. Challenge accepted, Mateo, best man wins, I grinned at myself looking back at my computer to start a small head start on payroll, I would finish tomorrow.