Chapter 93: Mateo

I was in my bedroom at my desk, I walked over because I got a ping on my computer and I looked at an email, it stated that I had my payments from selling my shares. I logged into my back account and saw there I was one hundred and fifty thousand dollars richer, I smiled and quickly sent off a message to my lawyer thanking him. I went to Nate's bedroom to tell him what I just found out, to find he was not in bed. I walked into the kitchen and he wasn't there either.

Mateo: Hey, where the fuck are you?

Nate: With our Angel, I wanted her to myself.:)

Mateo: Fuck, I can't believe I haven't done that.

I shook my head at myself for not thinking the same before, but I guess not because last week we both agreed to back off. It was her first week, so we both talked it out and agreed we both would keep it phone calls.

Nate: Me either. Fixing to eat lunch text later.;)

Fuck, looks like I have the next couple of hours to myself. I worked out this morning like I always do but maybe I should again. I like running, lifting weights anything really, it relaxes me, keeps my mind clear. I quickly got dressed in a dri-fit shirt and running shorts, and walked down to the gym here.

As I opened the door I saw I had the entire place to myself, I got onto the treadmill and put my earbuds in my ears and started running. I usually have a schedule or reps to tell to me when to get off where but I think I'll just go until I feel like stopping.

I had been running for a while, I had already stripped of my t-shirt, and I haven't taken a break. My phone pinged I got it to where I could slow it down and stopped it and I got off, sitting down on a bench on the wall.

Grace: Hey! What are you up to?

Mateo: Just got through running. What about you?

Grace: Thinking about you.;) I just got home.

Mateo: In a good way, I hope?

Grace: Always.

I decided to call it a day in here, and put my shirt back on and started walking back to my apartment. I started thinking about her, those big brown eyes, and the way her body responded to mine and my cock hardened. I stepped into the elevator and started taking deep breaths not wanting to be sporting a hard-on on the way back. I got off the elevator and saw Nate getting off the one beside mine, he turned to me and smiled.

"Don't tell me." I said to him arching a brow at him doing my best to keep a poker face, his smile just widened as he turned to resume walking beside me.

"Oh, come on, don't tell me you're jealous?" He said nudging me with his elbow. We just reached our doors I had my key already in hand so I turned to him as I unlocked it.

"Oh, I'm not." I said to him. "Where did you go to eat?" I asked him, I really wanted to know, I just didn't want a hard-on walking down the hall incase he wanted to start bragging about that.

"We actually ate at the park." He said as he walked by me. "Jason followed us and sat with us at one of the tables." He finished stopping just before me. I walked to past him after I locked the door and went to fridge and grabbed some water and I grabbed one of the premade salads, and sat at the island.

"Sounds nice." I said simply. I had a feeling he wasn't done; I heard some rustling and I looked up to him standing with his back turned in front of me I choked a bit. "She did that to you?" He turned around cocky grin on his face.

"Yep." He said grabbing one of his energy drinks sipping on it. "She tore the buttons off my shirt." He said getting his shirt out of his pants pocket and slid it over to me.

"Those scratches look like they might scab over, don't know if they are that deep though. What did you do to her?" I asked.

"She rode me, she left with a bite too its quite deep it bled a little. She didn't realize because she was so worried, she hurt me." He said grabbing some chips opening them. Lately, it has been like a competition between us who can fuck her better, even though I think she likes us equally. We know if we ask her she'll say that exact thing. "She didn't know she did it until after, I didn't either." He said munching on a chip.

"That shit will kill you." He turned to look at me like a had a third eye. I pointed to the chips rolling my eyes. "That shit not the sex, dipshit."

"Oh!" Nate started laughing, I shook my head and just kept eating my salad. Nate walked into his room, probably to catch up on sleep, and I went to my room after I got through eating and called Grace, she didn't answer. I called one of my friends and they invited me to go to a bar, me and my college buddies used to go to I agreed.

"Hey, bro. How are you?" Liam greeted as I sat down.

"All good man. You?" I asked waving the bartender over. Liam is a hotshot lawyer, sometimes we come here and hang out, he mostly deals with divorces and criminal cases.

"Great, Jeanna is pregnant." He said slightly mumbling.

"Well, are we happy about that?" I asked not reading any reaction on his face.

"I don't think it's mine." He whispered.

"Well, get a paternity test." I told him, I nodded to the bartender. "I'll have bourbon, neat." I spoke.

"It's not that simple, she's completely shut me down, she's been moody angry, for years, it's not just the pregnancy. We hadn't had sex in two years, and suddenly the other day she threw herself at me, and after says she's pregnant. Not right after like two days after." He said turning to me.

"Talk to her, you and her used to be goals for all of us." I said remembering how they used to sneak off into our frat house and have sex they would always walk out hair mused, lips swollen. I laughed at the memory, they would cuddle on our couch and talk to us as if we didn't know what was going on, at first, we teased them but after a while we left them alone. They always looked to one another with so much love in their eyes.

"I don't know." He said shaking his head.

"What happened? You and her used to share everything, you two knew each other inside and out, what the hell?" I asked him.

"She stopped talking. I would take her on a date and we would just stare at each other." He said taking a sip after the bartender filled his beer.

"Okay, bro you need something stronger, just drown your sorrows today and tomorrow you get your ass up and talk to her." I offered him.

"Okay, thanks, I'm sorry to do this to you."

"You're not doing anything to me, after this I'm done, I'll drive." I said finishing my bourbon.

After drinking five or six rounds of shots, my guy, was passed out, a little bit of a lightweight. We had been talking to this guy I think's named Chris, he helped me carry Liam to my car, and I made sure his car was locked when we drove by. I remember where their house was because we all used to hang out, a lot.