Chapter 99: Grace

Nate rose up off the table and started towards me lust in his eyes, and what seemed to be pride. He reached me and loomed over me, holding himself up on the armrests beside me. I tilted my head at him in confusion and he mouthed 'Thank you' I nodded at him slightly letting him know I understood him. He leaned down his fingertips resting on my hips and his mouth was against my neck.

"I don't understand what just happened." He murmured. I thrusted my chest out not knowing if he intended on Mateo knowing we were talking or not.

"I can leave if you want to talk to him." I murmured hiding it behind a groan. He bit my neck lightly, and his hands gripped my hips and he picked me up turning around until I was sitting on the edge of the square, I had to hold onto him to not fall off. He met my gaze and shook his head slightly, his jaw ticked.

"That was a fake moan a second ago, come on Nate." Mateo urged and I looked over smiling teasingly at him, and Nate looked at him with an arched brow.

"I thought it was pretty convincing." I spoke. Nate grabbed my throat at the end of my sentence, and I felt my clit throbbing once again, I started moving slightly looking for friction.

"I can show you what you sound like when you do moan, and it isn't that." Nate said and hips lips met mine, and I felt one hand go to my hair, and tugged making me look him straight in the eyes as he pulled away. We were both already breathing heavily, and he ran his fingertip around my neck, goosebumps covered my skin. He kept going running his finger down my chest in between my breasts, it seems to go by so fast but so slow.

"Nate..." I whimpered, holding his gaze, I bit my lip drawing his attention to my lips. I looked over to my left seeing Mateo observing us closely, with a certain dominance in his gaze. I think he wants to control what we do, as I started that line of thinking a hand grabbed my chin and my gaze was diverted back to Nate.

"Look at me." He whispered, I blushed under his gaze, there was something that I couldn't recognize from both of them, this is the only time other than when we met that I genuinely don't know what their thinking. I started drowning in his gaze, my thoughts in one big haze, and I jumped when I felt a finger thrust in me, I tightened my grip on his shoulders.

"Nate!" I cried out, I started moving my hips closer to him to get some friction but he just kept a hand on my hip and force me to stay still. I tightened my grip on his shoulders even more, closing my eyes.

"Look at me." He said once more and I opened my eyes to meet his gaze, I bit my bottom lip to keep my moans in. Nate shivered his legs spread; I saw Mateo leaning back rubbing his lip with his thumb.

"Seeing my cum drip out of you... It does things to me." Mateo groaned out, I don't think he meant for either of us to hear that, he looks lost in thought. His finger thrusted back in me once more and he flicked my clit with his thumb.

"Nate, please." I said not being able to stop myself. My hands were still in their place, Nate holding me in place, either to keep me from moving or falling off the edge of this table I'm not sure.

"That's right beg for it." He rasped out thrusting his finger in me faster, I wanted more, I wanted to come.

"More, please." I said not caring about me begging, I closed my eyes and leaned forward resting my forehead on his chest.

"Okay, angel." I heard him say and he pulled his fingers out of me earning a whine from me. "So needy." He said grabbing my chin making me look up at him.

"Please." I said and started writhing on the table not that he was not holding me there, I let go of him putting my hands beside me to keep myself from falling.

He looked at me and his eyes, I still can't make out what is going on here. I looked over at Mateo his thumb still running over his bottom lip looking at both me and Nate.

"What is going on?" I said taking deep breaths to calm myself down. I looked at both him and Mateo, they turned to look at each other. I looked down at Nate's cock which was still hard and pointing towards his stomach.

"What do you need?" I heard Mateo mutter behind Nate.

"I have an idea. I don't know how much she'll like it." Nate whispered looking at me. I looked over to Mateo who nodded slightly, that's when I got it, Mateo was controlling what we did just then. I looked back at Nate, and grabbed his shoulders.

"What is it?" I asked him, before I could blink, he had me on the floor and my hands were on the floor above my head. He turned around to where he was straddling my face, and his head was at my pussy.

"I want to taste you." I heard him say and his voice, that damn voice, made shiver go down my spine.

"I'm curious, why did you think I wouldn't like this?" I asked grabbing his cock, earning a gasp from him.

"I know you like to be fucked but I love the way you taste." He said and I felt him put his hands on my thighs spreading me some more. I knew from the way we were laying Mateo had a view of my pussy I felt fingers thrust in me.

"Nate!" I cried thrusting my hips onto his fingers. I gripped his cock in my hand a little harder.

"Grace." He said and I could hear a slight warning in his voice?

"Hmm?" I hummed acting innocent, smile on my lips.

"I am so close to coming so help me, you better let me get you there first." He said and I could hear his voice on edge, his fingers were still in me, not moving.

"Mkay." I said letting it go by as another hum. I felt a sharp pain on my clit. "Fuck!" I said lifting my hips and I felt a pair of hands push them back down.

"You better do what I say." Nate groaned his breath hitting fanning over me.

My clit was throbbing even harder now, my hand was still holding his cock, I smeared a bead of precum around his head, earning a moan across my center. He finally started moving his fingers in me I bent my legs pushing thrusting my hips up onto them. I closed my eyes for a second before focusing on his cock and I leaned forward licking the tip tasting him, moaning as I did.

"Fuck." I heard Nate mutter and he started thrusted in me faster and harder hitting me in the right places as he adjusted them. I closed my lips around his head and grabbed his sack in my hand and I felt him shudder above me. He withdrew his fingers from me, and I whined and writhed beneath him looking for friction.

"Please." I moaned pulling away and then took him once more his cock hitting my throat. I felt him flick my clit with his tongue, earning a delicious moan from me. I felt like I needed to come and I knew that if I started chasing his high, he would let me have mine.

Seeing them together already got me going I was already close but not nearly as close as he was. My clit was throbbing the whole time I saw them together, I loved their dominance their fight over it, I loved the sounds of their moans together. See Mateo come inside Nate was one of if not the hottest thing I've ever seen, I shuddered thinking about it.

"Grace..." I heard him moan. I heard movement in the room and I felt a presence above me, I couldn't see him. I felt more movement, then I felt breath fanning over me. I started suction around him sucking him, and I held his hips to feel him shiver, and I felt him all tongue and he wasn't holding back. The only sounds that filled the room were my whines and our moans.

"This is about him." I stilled hearing for a moment Mateo whisper behind me. I showed him a thumbs up and pulled back off of Nate cocks and bit the tip lightly knowing he likes pain.

"Fuck!" He shouted, and I felt fingers thrust in me and teeth around my clit and I couldn't hold back anymore I started seeing stars moaning around him. I felt every muscle in me tighten simultaneously, my eyes rolled back in my head, it was like I was freefalling. In my haze, I still had my mouth around him and I sucked, hard, and held his sack once more tightening my grip.

"Grace!" He went over the edge with a groan and I swallowed him greedily loving the way he tastes. He filled my mouth him covering my chin too, he came hard. He turned over landing beside me his head at my feet, I don't think I've ever came that hard before, and my high came from them, watching them.