Chapter 113: Nate

I'm pretty sure Nick left at this point I can't find him no one else has seen him. We just went back to Mateo's office and the only one there was Christi.

"Where is Grace?" I asked as Mateo closed the door.

"She went down to the bathroom. The girls are down there, right?" She asked and a bad feeling settled in my stomach. They are doing freestyles right now she is there by herself.

"Christi, they are doing freestyles." Mateo spoke and Christi's jaw dropped.

"Oh my God. She said she needed to go, she said..." Her voice slowly went away as I ripped open the door Mateo hot on my heels as I walked down. I turned on the lights in the bathroom and she wasn't there.

"Nate!" Mateo screamed, I walked out and I saw him, lying in a pool of blood, Mateo pulled him up and Grace was under him, her leggings were pulled down with her thong. I stood there frozen taking in this scene, his dick is out.

"Mateo, what if he?" I said and he looked at me.

"Angel, wake up. Please wake up!" He yelled the girls appeared in the curtain, Jordan turned around waving them off, Christi was there holding Taylor back not letting her see. I kneeled down seeing the blood covering her face.

I don't know how long we sat there looking at Grace but some people pulled us away and Mateo was standing beside me as we watched her get onto a gurney. She was wheeled away and a woman came over and asked us questions, she started tugging us and let us go when we started walking behind her. I think we were put into an ambulance because she shortly after we got in the doors opened again and we were led to a waiting room.

"Grace Lee!" That voice woke me up and Mateo grabbed my hand as we walked to a nurse, she nodded to both of us, leading us to a room where Grace was sleeping. "I can't tell you anything because she isn't awake to tell me you know her, but you were there at the scene giving me permission to let you into this room." She said and quickly left the room. I feel like my mind is going ninety miles an hour, what happened to her? What did he do? Is she okay? Will she be, okay? How hurt is she? I felt tears going down my face, I felt like I was in pieces.

"Mateo." A groggy voice entered my thoughts and I looked at her seeing her pale face. "Nate." She said she reached for us we both walked to her bedside. The door click opened and a doctor walked in.

"Hello Grace, you have a minor concussion from the hit you sustained, you will be okay." The doctor said then eyed both of us. "Are these people related to you?" He asked she shook her head.

"Boyfriends." She said simply he nodded.

"I have some news but I don't think they should be here when I tell you." He said and she arched a brow.

"I was almost raped; with all due respect doctor they aren't going anywhere." She scolded, he whispered to a nurse who walked up beside him.

"Alright then. Can this kind nurse whisper you the news?" He asked and she nodded. The nurse walked up to her smiling and leaned into her ear; I couldn't make out what was said.