Chapter 100: Nate

My mind was still in a haze, I don't think I have ever come that hard, I mean ever. I don't think I can look at Mateo right now, I don't want him to think that I want to ruin this. I loved that Grace got so high on pleasure from just watching us, I heard her little moans from when she was touching herself and Mateo's cock inside me and I knew, that it felt right.

I don't know why Mateo didn't blink when I suggested it or what he thinks of this, but we seriously need to talk but I want to focus on Grace, who is shivering beside me. Mateo pulled on some slacks and sitting with her head in his lap running fingers through her hair. Her eyes are still closed, and I could still taste her on my tongue, I don't know what it is with her, but I get so high off just her taste. I know I probably should've just gone through with what we had planned but with her looking like that, I didn't think I could handle that just yet. The plan was to fuck her after he fucked me because that's what was going to happen after I dominated her in here while he jerked himself off.

"Come here, Angel." I heard Mateo speak and he lifted up and I rose standing beside him, he was holding her in his arms. She always looks so tiny in his hands, she wasn't shivering now but she had her arms wrapped around his neck, her head resting against his chest. I reached over behind me grabbing my pants off the chair behind us Grace was sitting in earlier and pulled them on.

"We need to talk." I whispered only quiet enough so only he could hear.

"Angel comes first." He looked over at me, and I nodded knowing he was right. Whatever just happened, I don't think would have happened if not for her. When I told her I thought she might panic and not want to have anything to do with me, but my body wanted him when he touched me like that. I don't see any judgment in Mateo's eyes as he turns his attention back to her and starts walking.

I followed him to the living room and he set her down on the couch, we sat there for a long time while she had her eyes closed. I sat in the chair by the couch watching Mateo with her, running his fingers through her hair rubbing circles on her ribcage that always seemed to help her relax. She sighed and opened her eyes then stood up and looked at me, then Mateo, she smiled sheepishly.

"You two need to talk." She whispered and brushed past us.

"We can talk later Grace." I said to her, and she turned around waving me off.

"We have all night, talk. Please." She said heading to the kitchen.

"I love her." Mateo whispered as he turned and sat down, and I figured it would be best to sit in the chair.

"I love her too." I whispered back. We sat there for what felt like forever, I stared at the floor, my thoughts in a haze. Did I just ruin everything? What does he think of me? Will this affect us? Should I move out? Those fleeting thoughts filled my head until he spoke.

"Nate..." he started leaning forward elbows on his knees, and I felt my insides tightening bracing for it. "When I grabbed you in the kitchen like I did, I saw how you responded. It's pretty damn hard to miss, you blushed a bright pink, goosebumps spread across your skin your pulse quickened. I'm not judging, you've been my best friend, but your mom, before she died me and you both went to meet her." He paused and looked up at me.

"Yes, we did." I said nodding.

"You left the room to see if she could have some more meds she was hurting, I said I was going to leave since she was having a bad day, she told me to stay. She asked me if I was into you, I expressed that we were solely best friends, and she said she just wanted you to be happy. I told her that we never did anything like that, and she said she probably misread the situation and she was sorry if she did but then she finished saying she was hoping it was me and you." He said and during that bit I directed my gaze to the floor. I heard movement I don't know what it is, next thing I know I am looking up at him standing over me.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, I don't know what else to say, I mean what am I supposed to say to that. I tried pulling away but he grabbed the back of my head, and shook his head.

"I will admit I never saw it going this way, but the response from you, I loved it, I loved every fucking minute." He started and I found myself blushing. "The way you moaned and urged me on, and took my cock, took everything I gave you..." he trailed off looking at me with that dominance I knew he had, we both did.

I stood up and he backed away letting me, and something passed between us a spark maybe? I loved feeling him inside, he tried jerking me off at the same time but I brushed that off, I wanted Grace, I wanted to feel her come on my tongue. I felt that whatever was passing between us, matched what we had with Grace, that same intensity that same spark.

"This won't affect Grace; I can't hurt her." He stopped me from finishing with a bruising kiss, I opened letting his tongue find mine, I didn't fight his dominance, he pulled away before it could go further.

"You read my mind." He said smirking at me.

"I talked to her first." I pointed out to him blushing.

"You did?" He arched a brow at me. I nodded.

"I remembered a similar conversation I had with Ma, after you grabbed my wrist and I sort of freaked out and went to talk to her." I said and I turned to start walking to my room, and he grabbed me again. He pulled me to him my wrist in his grasp my side to his front and his lips traced my ear lobe.

"I wonder what you told her about me, did you switch notes?" He asked and I could feel his smirk, I flushed and pulled away hoping before he could notice, he laughed. I started walking before he could say anything else.