Chapter 91: Grace

I was taking a break from my routine we have been here for about an hour, this week they are teaching me 2 routines, both group dances. I am relieved they put me in the back, I only have two days to learn this and right now we are running through the first routine and I have it down pretty much to memory, it's quite easier than it looks. Taylor assured me I can borrow her pole in her room to practice and I'm starting think I probably want my own. I had a bandeau on, and a pair of shorts, and I'm trying to keep my mind off that. Alex, is sitting at one of the tables in the corner, I texted him and asked him to come, he and Jason are getting along quite well, Jason sitting opposite him.

"Hey, you ready to start?" Chelsea walked up to me interrupting my thoughts. She was wearing a crop top, and shorts, her brown hair up in a ponytail, she hasn't been around much because she has been having private issues. Everyone seems to think something is majorly wrong but won't approach the subject, she normally hangs out around here a lot, but over the past couple of weeks has backed off almost completely.

"Yeah, sure." I answered walking back over to my pole, at first, they wanted to put me in the middle I told them I didn't feel quite ready and they moved me over. This routine they are four of us, the maximum number of girls they use is five. They have another girl here, name's Connie, in case she needs to take anyone's place. I have a feeling she is for me, courtesy of Taylor but I wasn't going to ask.

As the song started, I lost myself in the music the routine committed to memory so much it was like instinct. Every time I turned to look out, I looked in the balcony, looking for Nick. I want to get his attention; something tells me trying to drug all of us wasn't the end of him. That was pretty bold, he was trying to make a statement and boy did he make one, I want to lure him, make him make a move, get sloppy. Like hell if I was going to tell anyone though, Taylor would kill me alone, that's not even acknowledging Nate, Mateo, and Jason. I was pissed when I heard that he left no evidence it was him, they were all mad as well, I could see it in their faces, and their reactions.

Maybe, I could lure him, make myself alone, open to his disposal, maybe backstage. I'm sure he's watching me right now, I'm not sure where but I'm sure a guy like him is. Before I knew it the song was over, my whole body was covered in a thin sheet of sweat, I turned to check my phone.

"Hey, someone's looking for you." Taylor said walking up to me gesturing to the door, I turned around to see none other than Nate standing there. I walked up to him, stopping just before him.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" I asked him, his gaze penetrating mine, my whole body went cold, goosebumps covering me. I don't know if I'll ever get used to the way he makes me feel, aroused with just one look, let alone touch. I'm confused, he never shows up here.

"Here to see you." He stated simply, he grabbed my wrist dragging me to some stairs off to the side. It took me a second to catch up to his stride, walking up the stairs behind him, we got up to the top no one could see us up here. I looked around taking in my surroundings, amazingly I haven't been up here. He grabbed my throat and walked towards me making me walk backwards my back hitting the wall.

"Nate." I grunted out, wondering what the hell was going on. I reached up grabbing his wrist, he squeezed a little tighter, his eyes were full of lust. "What?" I asked in a haze, his hold loosened.

"I want you to myself, for a little while." He answered his lips meeting mine, I instantly melted into the kiss, and he pulled away almost as fast as it started. He pulled down my shorts groaning at the sight of no panties, and I pulled off my top, and instantly went for his button down, I ripped it out the buttons going everywhere. "Fuck." He groaned.

I ran my hands down his chest, feeling every muscle tighten under my touch. He started with his belt I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing his lips back to mine, our kiss was demanding, his full of need. He didn't make a move to push down his pants frustrating me, but he pulled away from the kiss kissing down my neck, trailing to my breasts, flicking my nipples, and biting.

"Nate," I arched my back pushing into him. He reached a hand up covering my other tit squeezing it, I felt flush warmness only on them. He alternated between the two and I needed him, I needed to taste me, I wanted to see him on his knees for me. My clit was throbbing, a fire in between my legs. I imagined him sucking on my clit, making me groan, I pushed his head down, slightly.

"Tell me what you want." He spoke, his voice sending chills down my spine.

"I..." I trailed off.

"Say it, Angel. I want to hear you say it." He pulled away once more.

"Please. I want your mouth on me." I spoke, pushing the words out silently, we were both speaking in hushed voices.

"Where?" He asked. I rolled my eyes as if he doesn't know.

"You know where." I took his hand and directed it to my mound, and he cupped it, flicking my clit.

"Good enough." He said, and I almost laughed, I bit my lip to keep myself from the action. He raised my leg up draping my thigh over his shoulder opening me up to him. I heard the music starting up, something tells me they already know a little bit of what's going on. "Fuck you're wet." He groaned under me, I looked down making eye contact with him, I could almost come at the sight.

He leaned forward flicking my clit with his tongue. I rolled my hips with the action, needing more, I needed him. I reached forward, grabbing his hair, making no effort to pull him because I kind of wanted to savor this. He thrusted his tongue in and out of me making effort to flick my clit with the action. I gasped gripping his head harder.

"Stay quiet, baby." He said as he pulled away, I nodded at him, and he thrusted him tongue in my relaxing his face against me. I bucked my hips rubbing myself on him, I heard him groan the vibrations going through me.

"Fuck." I said and he thrusted two fingers into me pulling away. I started rolling my hips making his fingers hit me in all the right spots closing my eyes, I started flicking my nipples with my fingers.

"Stay quiet or I stop." He spoke. I nodded, I clenched around his fingers and he pulled them out reaching up putting them at my mouth, I opened sucking them into my mouth, he sucked my clit. I moaned around his fingers my tongue circling them before pulling away, I pulled his head closer to me almost grinding on his face.

"Fuck, Angel." He groaned against me putting three fingers in me, and sucking my clit, making me come undone. I saw stars as he sucked my clit roughly, I brought an arm up to my mouth to keep myself quiet. He lapped me up pulling away, bringing me down to sit on the floor my leg shaking. I realized he laid his shirt out for me to sit on. My legs were draped over his thighs my back against the wall.

"Was this morning not enough for you?" I asked him cocky grin on my face.