Chapter 34: Grace

After we watched the movie which was in mostly silence. Nate carried me to bed, Mateo right behind him. They kind of liked the movie? I don't know they didn't say much about it. Mateo gave me a napkin during the movie and I used it to wipe myself as best I could.

"Shower or?" Nate was still carrying me my legs wrapped around his waist. He dropped me a bit and I could feel his erection, I bit my lip. My legs still hurt a bit after Mateo, I really needed a shower.

"Shower." I looked him in the eyes, I could see lust in them. Spread my legs a bit more with his hands, then I felt a nub at my hole, I tensed immediately.

"Calm down." Mateo's deep voice sent shivers down my spine. "We thought you might want to take the plug again?"

"Sure." I answered. It really did feel good, and if I was going to take a shower, it wouldn't be that big of a big deal.

Instantly lips meet mine, I gasped into the kiss, my lips parting. I grabbed the back of Nate's head, getting lost in our kiss. Every time he kissed me it was like it consumed, all thoughts and the outside world went out the window. It was just me and him.

I felt the plug slip in me, I groaned into the kiss, Nate grabbed my hair and tugged it deepening our kiss. His lips were soft, and warm. I could feel his erection growing between us, on my center. Warmth starting making itself known between my legs, he pulled away suddenly.

"Shower?" Nate asked tilting his head, arching a brow at me. He smirked, he knew what he was doing, but I still needed a shower.

"Yes, shower." I said and tried wiggling to get down but he shook his head at me carrying me towards, the bathroom. He sat me down on the sink, the cold surface harsh on my ass, making me flinch. He chuckled.

"Cold?" Nate smirked, turning the knob on the shower.

"Of course." I smiled at him pointing at him. "But you knew that." I clapped my hands.

"That my bathroom gets cold, and therefore the marble counter? Yeah." He stepped back letting the water get warm to stand beside me.

"Fuck you." I chuckled out. I punched him lightly on the shoulder. He put a hand on his chest turning towards me.

"When?" he had a cocky smirk on his face. That comment made me blush a bit taking aback by his forwardness.

I jumped down off the counter and made my way to the shower door opening it. I smirked at him as I stepped under the spray, it was warm now. He tilted his head questioningly at me. I was just glad I timed it right, and didn't step under it while it was fucking cold.

"That depends on you." I said, looking down putting my hair in front of my face to get it wet.

I started scrubbing my hair to get it nice and wet, I leaned back to see if Nate was still standing there, and he was gone. I shrugged at myself "Ok then." I thought. I closed my eyes, relaxing.

"Hope you didn't think you were going to shower alone?" A deep familiar voice right behind made shivers go done my spine. I froze, my eyes were still closed. I knew it was Mateo, I can recognize that voice anywhere. It had been a few minutes, and I definitely thought neither one of them was coming in.

"Did you?" Another deep voice, a little lighter though spoke, they stepped in front of me blocking the spray. Nate. I dropped my hands away from my head, still keeping my eyes closed. After a moment I spoke.

"Yes?" I questioned, opening my eyes, they instantly caught onto Nate's gorgeous green ones, which were on fire. A hand grabbed my shoulder turning me around to face Mateo.