Chapter 54: Grace

I am now in Mateo's car and we are on our way back to their place. After I was introduced to Christi, we stayed for about fifteen minutes before Christi told us she would take over for the guys so we could go home. I really like Christi, I like her bluntness, I also saw Nate was talking to Alex it seemed they were getting along well. Mateo left the room to collect their things and lock their offices, and came back to collect us.

"Do you want to grab something before we go to our place?" Mateo asked. Nate was in the back explaining their relationship with Christi,

"I can cook something if you just want to go back." Nate suggested in the backseat. I had a feeling they only cared about my answer so I answered.

"We can just go back to your place, I'm tired." I answered simply. I was tired and I'm drained and I know that after I am trained, I will have a more laid-back schedule but right now I feel drained of all energy.

Don't get me wrong I loved being on that stage, while I was dancing, I felt free. I loved that feeling and I would dance over and over to feel that way again, it's freeing and fun, like I'm a child on that stage. Right now, I just want to curl up in a ball with some food and eat and sleep. I need as much rest before we start training again Monday, I talked them into letting me have Sundays off, that was a relief.

"Alright, well, let us know if we can help with that." Mateo said to me smiling when I turned to look at him. I loved that they were up in the balcony when I danced, I looked at them as often as I could seeing them following my every move with their eyes. I smiled back at him, then turned my head to look back out the window.

"Yes, please." I heard Nate utter making me chuckle, but not loud enough for him to hear.

After we got to their apartment garage, Nate opened my car door, and starting walking beside me. He took my bag from me at the club. As I got to the hood of the car Mateo started walking on my other side.

"What do you want to do? Eat or sleep?" Nate asked me, on my right side.

"I don't know I'm just tired." I answered honestly, my feet were now kind of dragging behind me. I felt a pair of hands, one touching my back and my back of my thighs, next thing I knew my feet were off the ground.

"Relax," I heard Mateo grumble next to my ear. He was holding me bridal style; I didn't even care to fight him I just laid my head on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around him. I closed my eyes, and I couldn't keep them open. When I came too, I was straddling a body from the layout of the room I was in Nate's again.

"Hey, sleepyhead." I looked ahead of me to see Nate raised his head up, I was straddling him.

"Hey. I'm sorry." I mumbled wiping the sleep from my eyes, I then sat up putting my hands on his chest. I looked down to see him smiling at me.

"Don't be." I heard someone grumble behind me I looked to see that Mateo had just entered and he was holding a tray with a bowl on it. I pushed off of Nate turning to sit beside him, Mateo sat the tray on the bed, I looked to see it was fettucine alfredo, I looked to Nate.

"I thought you said you were going to cook?" I asked him, he sat up rubbing my back with his hand.

"I was, but then Mateo handed you off too me, and insisted he could. It's not like I minded." He grumbled out, making me smile. I took in my appearance to see I was still in my hoodie and leggings, I started taking of my hoodie, because I felt a little hot.

"Nate said he wasn't hungry so this is for you." Mateo said sitting down on the bed with a smile.

"Well, thank you." I stated leaning forward to take a bite. I looked to see them both looking at me. "What?" I asked.

"Are you overworking yourself?" Mateo asked. I looked at him confused, he held up his hands. "I wouldn't normally ask but the way you just passed out, are you?" He finished sighing.

"Maybe? I don't know it's not like I am behind a desk like I used to be. Jordan said it wouldn't be like this long." I answered honestly. I grabbed the water on the tray and took a gulp. I loved dancing, more than I ever liked sitting behind a desk.

"If you need out, please take it." Nare said rubbing my back once again. He ran his fingers through his hair taking a deep breath in and out.

"I scared you both, didn't I?" I asked the both of them, if I did, I didn't mean to. I looked to see the both of them looking to one another for an answer. I heard Nate sigh before speaking.

"Getting there, but not scaring us off, just scared for you." He answered sighing.

"I told you both I would tell you and I meant it. I am being honest when I say I am ok, it won't be like this long, Taylor said that she would talk to Jordan about narrowing down to not as many days." I reasoned.

"You better tell us." Mateo grumbled. "Eat." He finished, walking over to the chair by the bed, I smiled at him when he looked at me once again.

"Alright then." I uttered, taking my next bite of alfredo.