Chapter 108: Grace

I opened my eyes, and I heard groaning I looked at the bathroom door and Mateo was leaning against the bathroom sink, gripping on the edge and Nate on his knees. His head was rolled back his mouth open, holding Nate's hair, and my arousal instantly made itself known lighting up my whole body. Nate was holding Mateo's thighs moaning around his length as he sucked him.

"Fuck, those lips..." Mateo groaned and he looked down making eye contact with me. "She's awake." He spoke smirking at me, Nate tried pulling away but Mateo gripped his hair harder. "Don't stop." He ordered and Nate moaned around him.

I was shocked, I didn't think I would see them like this, I opened my legs as Mateo watched me. My legs were still under the blanket so I pulled it away, I was only wearing the t-shirt last night before Mateo woke up, I stripped of the sweats, because I was uncomfortable. Mateo looked at my center and groaned seeing the thong on me. I closed my legs smirking at him, he looked up groaning, Nate stopped sliding up and down on him, as he came. Mateo dropped his hand looking at Nate, and moved his hand holding his chin.

"You taste so good." Nate cooed; Mateo the back of his fingers along Nate's jaw, and looked like he grabbed his chin.

"Those lips look so good wrapped around my dick." Mateo spoke and a shiver went up Nate's spine.

Nate rose up and turned shooting me a smirk as he walked to the bed. He kissed me rolling over on top of me pinning me to the bed, I felt butterflies my whole body, I got lost in the kiss. I tasted Mateo's orgasm on his tongue making me moan. He broke the kiss taking my shirt off and he put a hand on my chest, making me lay down. He kissed down my chest sucking my nipples before flicking them with his tongue, making me push my chest up biting my lip. I wanted friction so I rubbed my thighs together but he spread my legs, I tried bucking my hips but there was nothing there.

"Please." I whined, closing my eyes. Nate chuckled leaning over me, he smirked holding himself over me, I tried moving again all I felt was my thong rubbing me gently but it wasn't what I was after. I moaned, hating that fucking smirk on his face, but he was adorable at the same time.

"Angel, I don't want to hurt you." He said and I rolled my eyes, he wrapped a hand around my throat and I felt a weight between my legs.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." He warned and I felt him put his knee against me and started rubbing me.

"You won't hurt me." I gasped out when he tightened his hold. He hit my clit with his nee making me bite my lip, a rush running through me. Fire was blooming in my chest and he squeezed a little tighter making my vision go cloudy, I moaned feeling him push his knee into me.

"Baby, you are so hard to resist, but you rolled your eyes at me." He spoke he rolled me over making me lie on my stomach. He pulled my thong down and he kissed my back, he pulled out my tampon making me shiver. I felt him get off the bed and footsteps, after a moment I felt him beside me, he pulled me up making me sit on my knees. "Don't come." He said simply and I felt his hand land on my ass. I squealed then it turned into a moan the pain turning into pleasure.

"Are you sure that's a punishment?" I heard Mateo speak, I suppressed the urge to roll my eyes again, Nate pushed on my back making my head hit the bed my ass in the air.

"I'm not done yet." Nate scolded and he spanked me again, chills ran up my spine, I tried flicking my nipples with my hands but Mateo took my hand in his.

"No touching Angel." Mateo scolded.

Nate walked up beside the bed and I saw him holding a rope, he crawled beside my head, pulling out this pole thing in the headboard. Mateo put down my hands on the pillow and Nate tied to the rope around them then the pole tying me in place. He kneeled behind me again and rubbed me, he pulled his hand back and I buried my head back down in the bed moaning when his hand met me again.

I felt a wetness spread between my thighs and Nate groaned. He spanked me again the sting turning into pleasure, I heard a buzzing sound and then he put it in me, a vibrator. I moaned I bit the sheet, closing my eyes.

"Don't come. If you come, I won't touch you for a week." He said and I moaned again. He started spanking me over and over spurring a moan out of me each time, I felt my orgasm getting closer and closer. I tried breathing through it, but the vibrating against my clit, the pleasure flowing through me, my head is in the cloud.

"Nate, I can't." I spoke lifting my head but he spanked me harder. "Nate." I trailed off in a hum, he grabbed my neck from behind and started grinding into me. I felt him, against me he pushed me into him, feeling the fabric of his boxers against me.

"You can take it." He groaned.

He spread my cheeks and started probing me, pushing a finger into me, I stilled and he quickly put another finger in me. I felt my clit throbbing, I shook my head focusing on his fingers instead of the vibrator. The vibrator was a little lighter making me believe it wasn't on the highest setting which I was grateful for, he pulled it out of me, making me sigh. He put another finger in me and I breathed staying relaxed.

"Nate." I rasped. I don't know what I am asking for or what I am going to say.

"You can't come." He rasped pulling out his finger I felt cold liquid on my hole and a shiver went through me. He thrusted into me, much harder than normal and I groaned, my voice unrecognizable as I tried forcing myself to relax. "Take it." He started thrusting in and out of me hard and fast, I felt my head go further into a haze my actions and words in haze my ass was in the air, my face buried in the pillow.

"Please." I moaned and I felt his cock twitch inside me, he better not orgasm and not let me. I shook my head erasing that from my thoughts, focusing on chasing my high or not chasing my high in this case.

"Come." He ordered and that was all it took for me, to let loose and let all the pleasure roll through me, my mind was in haze, I felt him fill me up. My groans and words feeling far away, I finally relaxed in a heap and I felt Mateo's hand on my back, he took my hands and untied them, he pulled me into his lap and rubbed my wrists. I realized I was shaking as I buried my head in his neck.

"Deep breaths, baby." Mateo rumbled and I took his advice, breathing deeply I felt my heart slowly stop racing, I still felt jittery but not as much. "Are you ok, Angel?" He asked and I nodded, kissing his neck.

"I'm ok." I looked down at my wrists seeing a bright red ring around them. He kissed my wrists, rubbing them with his thumb. I turned my head seeing Nate with a big smirk on his face, he leaned up kissing me on the shoulder.

"You were so good, Angel." He cooed kissing me. I kissed him back and he pulled away with a sigh. Mateo laid me down beside Nate and I curled into his side, Nate pulled the covers back over me. Mateo laid down behind me wrapping his hands around my waist.

"It's still early, Angel. If you want to get some more sleep you can before tonight." Mateo said and I nodded, I still felt a bit jittery my body shaking. "You're still shaking." He pointed out and I smiled.

"I'm ok, with you two here, I'm ok." I said and I felt his smirk as he kissed my shoulder, I closed my eyes and willed my self to calm down as I drifted back off to sleep.