Chapter 117: Mateo

"Mateo." I heard someone whisper I sat up and Grace looked up at me, she had tears going down her face.

"Angel, what's wrong?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Do you really love me?" She sobbed and I nodded.

"Baby, I wouldn't tell you if I didn't." I said and she closed her eyes. "What's really on your mind?" I asked, I reached over grabbing her a tissue and she wiped her eyes.

"I love you." She said and my heart fluttered. "I want you to touch me, I want to be okay, but..." She trailed off and I saw Nate was on the couch in the corner, I stood up. She slid over and I laid down beside her on top of the blanket, I faced her.

"I will do whatever you need." I said to her and she kissed me quickly and I smiled. "I love you baby." I cooed and she held my hand, putting her head against my chest. Her other arm on her side.

"Every time I close my eyes I see him, but then I think of the baby." She whispered. "Your voice is so much different than his, your touch is so much different than his." She continued, I gritted my teeth. "I want to take a shower, the intern said I could. I need you." She mentioned and I nodded. I got out of bed and I walked to Nate.

"Nate, come on." I said and he got up and we followed her into the bathroom, Nate locked the door. "What do you want us to do?" I asked and she turned looking at us.

"Shower with me?" She arched a brow and we did too, she sighed. "I don't know what I need okay, but I do know I love you, and I want you to shower with me." She said and I nodded. Me and Nate both stripped and walked into the shower.

"Do you want us to touch you or stay away?" Nate asked and she stepped closer to him putting her hand on his chest.

"As long as I can see you, we're okay." She whispered and we both nodded. I stepped behind her, and I held my hands up.

"I know you can't really see me, but you do need the gown off, unless you want me to back off." I said and she nodded. I pulled the three strings, at her neck, back, and waist and she put her arms out letting the gown fall. She looked down at herself and I stood back standing next to Nate, I felt like I was holding my breath. "Angel, do you want us to leave?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No, you're okay." She gasped and I held Nate's hand, she lifted her head and turned around. I saw the bruising around her thighs and I felt defeated.

"I'm so sorry, Angel." I said immediately and she shook her head. I felt guilt flood in. What would have happened if we were already there? If we caught him first? This wouldn't have happened! My baby girl wouldn't have been hurt; I would've had him! We should have been there. We should have got to him first. I was seeing red. My heart feels like it's been ripped out and stomped on while I watched. I want to kill him. He hurt her.

"Mateo!" Grace's voice came in to my mind and I opened my eyes I was sitting on the floor of the bathroom Nate kneeling beside me Grace beside him. "It wasn't your fault." She whispered she put her hands on my knee and I lowered them, she crawled on top of me.

"Angel." She cut me off with a hand over my mouth.

"I wouldn't do this unless, I was sure." She whispered and I nodded, she withdrew her hand. "Mateo, I love you, I love both of you. This was not your fault. The fact that you didn't run away when you found out he touched me." She trailed off in a hum.

"It wasn't your fault." I said and she nodded.

"It wasn't yours either." She leaned forward and kissed me.

I felt this warm feeling envelope me, my heart started beating faster, and my chest felt so warm like butterflies. She deepened the kiss and I let her, I put my hands on her outer thighs and she didn't flinch. The kiss was a slow burn but I enjoyed every minute of it, letting her take her time before she pulled away breathing hard. She bit her lip and looked up at me, my hands were resting on her hips, my cock was hard.

"Mateo." She said and I heard a bit of warning in her voice so I didn't move. Her brown eyes met my gaze and my whole body shuddered. "I want you." She whispered and I froze.

"Angel are you sure?" I asked and she grabbed my hand, putting it between her legs I cupped her pussy and I slowly slid one finger through her folds feeling her wet and I flicked her clit. She gasped and reached forward wrapping her arms around my neck her lips meeting mine. She moaned and held my cock in her hand, she pulled away looking at me.

"Can I?" she asked and I nodded. She lowered herself onto me and I closed my eyes feeling her wet heat wrap around my hard cock.

"Fuck, Angel." I groaned and I opened my eyes seeing her face eyes glazed over in pleasure, her lips parted. Her hair was perfect on her shoulder and I loved seeing her like this. I reached a hand up and held her chin. "You look so beautiful, baby." I cooed and she leaned forward kissing me. I let her take the kiss the way she wanted, a slow burn but it lit up my whole body.

"I love you." She pulled away saying, my cock twitched, she pulled up and started thrusting herself up and down on my cock. I thrusted my hips up meeting her making her gasp.

"Say it again baby." I ordered and she closed her eyes as she lowered herself again.

"I love you." She whispered and I reached up flicking her clit.

She gasped opening her eyes looking at me, I grabbed the back of her head and kissed her hard. She started fucking me my cock covered in her juices, dripping onto my thighs. I felt so close to coming she's so fucking beautiful her tits bouncing every time she lowers herself her eyes glazed over in pleasure little gasps and moans coming out of her lips. I reached forward and started rubbing circles on her clit and she leaned forward biting my neck.

"Fuck." I bit out, I grabbed her ass in my hand and I started lifting and dropping her onto my cock in short hard thrusts.

"Mateo." She moaned, sucking my neck and my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

"Angel fuck." I groaned emptying myself into her I kissed her neck and she moaned into my shoulder and I felt her gush around me at the same time enhancing my pleasure as I climaxed. I started drawing lazy circles on her back as she laid her head on my shoulder, I looked over seeing Nate jerked himself off, and was wiping his hand. "I love you." I cooed and she smiled kissing my neck.

"You make me insane." She whispered, and I smiled waiting for her to continue. "I've never felt like this before. So wanted, I hope I make you feel the same way." She said and I melted under her.

"Always baby girl." I cooed kissing her neck.