Chapter 64: Grace

"Are you ok?" I asked him.

"I am, I'm worried about you." He answered.

"I'm ok, I'm right here." I offered him, I didn't want his mind to go dark, I didn't want him to feel guilty. I grabbed his hand that were still wrapped around me.

"If he does anything to you..." he trailed off, I turned around in his grasp. I held his shoulders getting his attention. He started breathing really quickly.

"I'm right here, I'm okay. I'm right here." I stated, I needed him to know I wasn't blaming this on him, he couldn't have known Nick would call.

I ran my fingers through his thick brown hair, we just laid there staring at each other, I guess that was calming him because he quit breathing so fast. He grabbed my waist bringing me even closer to him.

"I need you." He muttered. What did he mean?

"What do you want me to do?" I asked him, I would do anything right now if it made him feel better. He grabbed my jaw and leaned forward kissing me, hard. I pulled his hands away; did he need this?

"Mateo, are you sure?" I asked him, I was not doing this if he wasn't in his right mind.

"Yes, I need to feel you." He answered. "May I?" he then asked, I nodded my head slightly a silent yes.

He grabbed my legs making me straddle him, I leaned down kissing him, he grabbed my hair tugging it. I always loved it when either of them did that. My body came alive at his touch, I instantly felt myself getting wet, he wasn't wearing his lounge pants or button up anymore, he was just wearing his boxers. I started grinding on his cock wetting him with my juices, he grabbed my hips keeping me there.

"Come here." He ordered I leaned back in kissing him some more, he reached down and flicked my clit, I bucked my hips. We weren't making this go by fast, this was very slow, but not unbearably. I felt his cock harden underneath me, he pulled my hips up and slid down the bed and gestured at me.

"I want to taste you." He spoke. I climbed back up like I did before and he grabbed my hips making me sit on his face. He licked my clit, making me buck my hips. "You taste so fucking good." He complimented.

He tightened his grip on my hips and started eating me out, twisting my nipples with his hands. He thrusted his tongue in me tasting me more thoroughly, I started bucking my hips riding his face. He started sucking my clit, he let go of my hips, and thrusted a finger in me.

"Fuck." I said silently I had to remember that Nate and Taylor were probably asleep. Mateo flipped us over, as swiftly as he could and he put a hand over my mouth.

"We got to stay quiet, baby." He warned.

He thrusted his fingers back in me, I lifted my hips meeting them. He lowered himself and bit my inner thigh, and kissed his way back up sucking my clit. I grabbed his hair keeping him there, I started rolling my hips against his face. I was trying my best to stay quiet he flicked my clit with his thumb and sucked my clit making me fall apart. I went over the edge seeing stars, I withdrew my hands from Mateo's hair clenching the sheets in an effort to stay quiet.